Latest Guest Announcement - JONATHAN FRAKES

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, they don't appear in the shop when you browse; only when you search.

I'm replying to myself here, I know, but just to say: both days' shoots are now showing when you browse.

Excellent, thanks for the heads up.

My photoshoot ticket has arrived :unsure:

Oh and they have changed. No cool looking pictures anymore :( . They look like ticket tickets as in concert box office type. Now complete with a tear off. Also numbered which I guess is just part of the printing process as they are still colour coded.

I thought tickets would not get posted out till a couple of weeks before the show?

Is there now way to have them all come in one rather than if they announce more guests and i buy a photoshoot for each one i am not paying postage 3 or 4 times?

• Moderators

I thought tickets would not get posted out till a couple of weeks before the show?

Is there now way to have them all come in one rather than if they announce more guests and i buy a photoshoot for each one i am not paying postage 3 or 4 times?

Only way to have them all come at once is if you wait until later and buy them all at once.

• 4 weeks later...

I had such a massive crush on him when I was a kid!! :(

I soooooo want to come to LFCC now!!! lol xxx

I've had a massive crush on him for about 23 years! I've always said he's the only person I would ever be fangirlish over... <gulp> !

So now I have to break my 'I don't do photos and autographs rule'! Such a hardship. NOT!

:(

great guest

please bring the gorgeous marina sirtis also, together they are fantastic, a talk with them would be great

I Like that idea. I haven't seen Marina for a while, and I have never seen talk with her and Jonathan!

great guest

please bring the gorgeous marina sirtis also, together they are fantastic, a talk with them would be great

I Like that idea. I haven't seen Marina for a while, and I have never seen talk with her and Jonathan!

and shes still gorgeous ;-)

but yer every interview i see of them or commentary they are just brilliant, they bounce off each other really well and seem to really love each other, loads of stories, a live talk would be brilliant i rekon