Latest Guest Announcement - Charlie Bewley

showmasters

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's definitely AWESOME!!!!!!! I couldn't attend any of the previous events he attended so.... YAYYYYYYYYYYY!! He seems to be so great! I won't ever be able to thank you enough Showmasters!!!!!

You can't even imagine the smile on my face when I saw this announcement!!!

Believe me he is beyong amazing, you'll love him ;)

I know I will! haha :YAHOO:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this.:YAHOO:

I asked you to bring him back, and you have Thank youu :huh:

Met him twice this will be the third and im sure he will bas as amazing as he was at the other cons, he made my weekend at them :wub:

Very happy ;)

I was having the crappest day ever, now its so much better :D

Edited by Twilighter

Never been to a CM before...how does it work...?

Do the guests do all the days/just one day? Do you need to buy tickets?

Help please

x

Overseas guests mostly do more than one day. You will not need any entry tickets. The only thing you can or maybe even should buy in advance are photoshoot tickets if you want to have a picture taken with Charlie.

Help please

x

It depends, even if guests coming from the States usually stay at least two days (but he's English, so unsure about this one)

Tickets will go on sale soon in the online shop.

Do the same with Jamie and I'd love you forever and ever :YAHOO:

Was wondering is he a nice guest to meet? even though all other stuff just needed opinion also agree with Jamie point

i SO agree with you 2 about jamie...

Let me get this straight

Charlie is an amazing guest, hes generally lovely and a funny guy, anyone badmouthing him and havnt met him..no offense but you dont even know the guy yet so give him a chance?

Its not a guest with a 'major' role. But big things are to come of him yet! Hes a whole character in himself, and i am actually amazed and priverlidged to be able to meet him for the 3rd time...3rd time and im not bored of him? is that not saying something? (and no im not having a dig at anyone)

THANKYOU AGAIN SM <3

Do the same with Jamie and I'd love you forever and ever :wub:

Was wondering is he a nice guest to meet? even though all other stuff just needed opinion also agree with Jamie point

Let me get this straight

Charlie is an amazing guest, hes generally lovely and a funny guy, anyone badmouthing him and havnt met him..no offense but you dont even know the guy yet so give him a chance?

Its not a guest with a 'major' role. But big things are to come of him yet! Hes a whole character in himself, and i am actually amazed and priverlidged to be able to meet him for the 3rd time...3rd time and im not bored of him? is that not saying something? (and no im not having a dig at anyone)

THANKYOU AGAIN SM <3

He is amazing! I've only met him once but he is so so lovely. Him being announced is the only reason I'm going to this now :dance:

SM = :YAHOO:

Do the same with Jamie and I'd love you forever and ever :wub:

Let me get this straight

THANKYOU AGAIN SM <3

He is amazing! I've only met him once but he is so so lovely. Him being announced is the only reason I'm going to this now :dance:

SM = :YAHOO:

haha same , i never thought of going but NOW. im on my way...my bags are packed bring on may :D

Do the same with Jamie and I'd love you forever and ever :YAHOO:

Let me get this straight

THANKYOU AGAIN SM <3

ok i take your word for it as you have met him twice already and thanx for answering

Someone mentioned he's doing some big film projects apart from Twilight this year - can anyone post on here what they are. Might be worth me meeting him for something other than 'some series of vampire movies' that are quite well known :YAHOO:

Help please

x

Overseas guests mostly do more than one day. You will not need any entry tickets. The only thing you can or maybe even should buy in advance are photoshoot tickets if you want to have a picture taken with Charlie.

Any ideas what day/s Charlie will do? Hes the only guest I want to meet :YAHOO:

x

Any ideas what day/s Charlie will do? Hes the only guest I want to meet :D

x

Keep an eye on this topic here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55858

As soon as appearance dates are known they will be posted here. Best to check before you leave for the show too, occasionally there are last minute switches.