Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

Any ideas on when Welcome To The Riley's comes out to? I'm dying to see that even if Kristen wernt in it, it looks amazing. I hope all of the movies that arnt being released are released on DVD, Ebay it and get your self a region free DVD player

My friend Tasha may be coming with me but I dont hold my breah, she cant really afford it due to uni costs and stuff like that. Getting excited now!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would, but my mum wouldn't like the flashing and I have my german partner (part of the German Exchange at my school) will be there, and although she likes Twilight, I don't think she will want to go! I can't exactly go by myself seeing as I'm only 14...lol.

Is the runaways not being released here? Crap! I wanted to see that, and I wanted to see Skateland with Ashley Greene in it, but it's not released here either...

Just saw on team-twilight.com that the UK release date actually is the 9th July... :/

Not too happy about the wait!

it sucks dont it...i hope they have a good reason why we are one of the last countries to get it :angry:

• Showmasters Admin

Just saw on team-twilight.com that the UK release date actually is the 9th July... :/

it sucks dont it...i hope they have a good reason why we are one of the last countries to get it :angry:

I'm not saying this is the reason but fingers crossed!

Maybe after the last 2 they've seen the size of the support in the UK and so are planning something special and want as many of the cast there as possible. And by having the UK release a bit later it will mean the prem can be later and not clash with others around the world. Without clashes more cast can come.

Just a random thought and trying to keep it positive :D

Maybe after the last 2 they've seen the size of the support in the UK and so are planning something special and want as many of the cast there as possible. And by having the UK release a bit later it will mean the prem can be later and not clash with others around the world. Without clashes more cast can come.

OMG!! Let's hope this is the case :D:D

it sucks dont it...i hope they have a good reason why we are one of the last countries to get it :D

Hmmm nice thought Too Tall............... :angry:

Here are the Twilight Saga – Eclipse Worldwide release dates according to IMDB -

Argentina 30 June 2010

Belgium 30 June 2010

Brazil 30 June 2010

Canada 30 June 2010

Chile 30 June 2010

Denmark 30 June 2010

Egypt 30 June 2010

Finland 30 June 2010

Italy 30 June 2010

Kazakhstan 30 June 2010

Mexico 30 June 2010

Netherlands 30 June 2010

Norway 30 June 2010

Portugal 30 June 2010

Russia 30 June 2010

South Africa 30 June 2010

South Korea 30 June 2010

Spain 30 June 2010

Sweden 30 June 2010

USA 30 June 2010

Australia 1 July 2010

Holland 1 July 2010

New Zealand 1 July 2010

Singapore 1 July 2010

Slovakia 1 July 2010

Iceland 2 July 2010

Turkey 2 July 2010

France 7 July 2010

Malaysia 8 July 2010

Lithuania 9 July 2010 (Vilnius)

Ireland 9 July 2010

UK 9 July 2010

Germany 15 July 2010

Austria 16 July 2010

FML! 9th July?! Knowing Summit the date push back most likely wont be for a premiere but still keeping everything crossed anyways. *sigh*

Well there must be something for England fans anyway because of the competition that o2 are running :)

FML! 9th July?! Knowing Summit the date push back most likely wont be for a premiere but still keeping everything crossed anyways. *sigh*

Well there must be something for England fans anyway because of the competition that o2 are running :)

what competion, where?! :D:angry:

"Entry: Entrants Open to consumers aged 18 years or over who top up their SIM from 9am 22 March 2010 & 5pm 30 April 2010. Entry to prize draw is automatic & subject to these terms. Entries received after this time will not be entered.

Draw Date: Winner will be drawn at random under independent supervision and notified by phone within 14 days of the draw close. Prizes are subject to acceptance by the winner. Prize: Prize: VIP trip to the premier of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

1. One entry per mobile number.

2. Prizes are subject to acceptance by the winner. O2’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.

3. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event that circumstances outside of the promoter mean that it cannot provide the promised prize, it reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.

4. O2’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: Telefónica O2 UK Limited. Full prize draw terms available at o2.co.uk/termsconditions/competitionsandprizedraws

This was taken from this page; http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/com...nsandprizedraws

I believe it said on the tv ads that it's for the English premiere.

I wish they would hurry up and tell us whats going on, i need to book some time off work! Although i do realise thats exactly why their not letting us know lol

I read before christmas that our release date was the 9th July. the date stuck in my mind cos it is the then boyfs birthday.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently they didn't announce the New Moon premiere til a week before hand :wub:

I hope they don't do that this time :drool:

New Moon didn't have an English premiere - it had a fan event, and ran a raffle for tickets to it :)

Ah. I thought there was a premiere. Oopsies :)

So will there definitely be a premiere this time? :drool:

I'm not sure if I want to go to the fan event. You don't really get close and I want to meet Rob lol :wub:

So will there definitely be a premiere this time? :drool:

I'm not sure if I want to go to the fan event. You don't really get close and I want to meet Rob lol :lol:

The only reason I think there'll be a premiere here is because of the competition o2 were running - but maybe that was flying fans out to the LA premiere :wub: I don't really know ^_^

And, apparently [i didn't go] the people who waited outside the venue of the fan event [as in the ones who didn't win tickets] got to spend more time with the stars than those who were inside waiting for the talks etc. there were quite a few barrier photos floating around and stuff. I'd way prefer a premiere though :D

So will there definitely be a premiere this time? :angry:

I'm not sure if I want to go to the fan event. You don't really get close and I want to meet Rob lol :lol:

The only reason I think there'll be a premiere here is because of the competition o2 were running - but maybe that was flying fans out to the LA premiere :( I don't really know :(

And, apparently [i didn't go] the people who waited outside the venue of the fan event [as in the ones who didn't win tickets] got to spend more time with the stars than those who were inside waiting for the talks etc. there were quite a few barrier photos floating around and stuff. I'd way prefer a premiere though :(

I was at the event nad this is the caseeeeeeee