Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out my daughter won 2 tickets for Eclipse premiere on Thursday night! In the process of making travel arrangements from Glasgow to London :chair:

congrats! :D

Which comp?

Edited by Emelso

Hi

Not sure which one it is as she entered about 8 and it was a PR company that emailed her the details. Before we won the tickets, I though about coming down and standing behind the barriers but my daughter is only 9 and might have got crushed. This is a lot safer for her.

Is anyone going to the GMTV studios on Friday?

They are also going to be on "Alan Carr Chatty Man", although it's shown on a Sunday night as far as I know it's filmed on Friday so that might be another option for anyone who can't make it to GMTV.

Has anyone been to GMTV before? I am just wondering how on earth we will know what bit to go to? I really hope they come over and sign, my daughter would be over the moon.

Jemma, I think we might have spoken to you at ET3, did you cosplay Rosalie? We are from Scotland, I was there with my sister and my daughter.

P.S Just noticed Kylie is also on GMTV on Friday, I wonder if it will be really busy between Twihards and Kylie fans?

Edited by TwilightMum

Damn damn damn... The friend I was supposed to be going with can't come anymore as her babysitters fell through :-S dunno what to ddoooo!! :lol::P

Take me <3 lol

talie you should come

I would if I had the money =[ But im literally skint, the main reason for coming would be to see you guys and the vibe...oh well lol

Damn damn damn... The friend I was supposed to be going with can't come anymore as her babysitters fell through :-S dunno what to ddoooo!! :thumbup::wub:

Take me <3 lol

talie you should come

I would if I had the money =[ But im literally skint, the main reason for coming would be to see you guys and the vibe...oh well lol

it's costing me £9 for the coach there and back (from Digbeth)... £5.90 or something for the tube on the 30th for hanging round london... then about the same for the tube on the 1st... im not doing the hotel thing... imma lurk round london instead and be a hobo for the night :)

it's costing me £9 for the coach there and back (from Digbeth)... £5.90 or something for the tube on the 30th for hanging round london... then about the same for the tube on the 1st... im not doing the hotel thing... imma lurk round london instead and be a hobo for the night :)

I have 4p lol =[

I have 4p lol =[

that sucks ass :thumbup: money is mean... ive only got like £250 to last till september... im screwed

hmmm twilight is great - the best infact but its costing me a fortune! however I am very lucky and have a few family members who work in television - GMTV in particular, so they get me goody bags and autographs ect - just as well as i NEVER win competitions! well done to those who did though!