Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

Yup that be great, more the better, I have like 40 or so for Nikki and counting :D

You could always help me if you like :D I'm going to create a lil book for hand written messages to!

Okies, I'll email them to you in a sec. Are you on facebook? I've got a group of 20 people that said they want to send something in. I can switch you to admin and I'll step down.

I know it's not Wednesday yet but it'll be exactly 2 weeks to go in ohhh 40mins! I'm far too excited. It's gonna be my first time at a Twilight event. :unsure:

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool, yah i'm under Angela Robinson (you most likely know my friends if you live in Jarrow)

Thanks! I'm excited to :smile: EEEEKKKKKK Better gte making my banner to!

I've added you.

Yeah I've been on courses with 2 of our mutual friends lol. I'll send you the group link! :D

Me & my friend are coming down from Glasgow, any other Weegies going? Arriving early doors of 1st (very early actually), can't wait for it. Bring it on. Everyone remember umbrella's just in case lol

I'm really excited for Eclipse to come out now, I brought my sharpie pens, metallic markers and note book today for the premiere. Fingers crossed the actors and actresses stay out to sign stuff. 15 days now till the premiere :) Has anyone figured out where they're going to stand for the premiere?

I'm really excited for Eclipse to come out now, I brought my sharpie pens, metallic markers and note book today for the premiere. Fingers crossed the actors and actresses stay out to sign stuff. 15 days now till the premiere :) Has anyone figured out where they're going to stand for the premiere?

I have no idea where I'm standing. First time at a premiere so I don't really know where's best lol

I still need to get some markers, I keep forgetting! I'm also praying that the movie companion turns up in time because it's cutting it a bit short (comes out the 29th and I'm travelling first thing on the 30th!) arrgh!

If it doesnt turn up in time I'll have to find something else to get signed :D

I think I'm going to take a poster or maybe pick up a movie companion at HMV they day before since they are ideal to take, they have good stills of the movie and plenty of space :D I might bring my Bree Tanner novella though if I get the chance to get something signed by Xavier.

Don't stand directly opposite the doors to the cinema, worst place ever! Though you do end up in loads of pap photos :')

Lol :P But I was wondering though, because some people say it's quite a good spot to stand opposite the doors to the cinema. I'm going to look like a lost sheep when I get there XD But I'm not sure if I want to gamble standing by where the cars arrive and they get out because they might sign one or two and never come back down. Decisions decisions :P We'll just have to see what the layout ends up like on the day.

I wouldn't stand opposite the cinema doors either, it really does suck. When I've had that spot before, they were doing the interviews and pap photos right there so I didn't get a single autograph. :lol: Personally I've had the most luck being just where they get out of the cars - but of course there's a massive amount of luck involved whereever. So no one really knows! Go in with zero expectations and if you're lucky they'll be exceeded. :D

I'm going to have a heart attack soon I swear.

My mam wont let me go to the premiere unless I go with someone I know. 3 friends have already let me down so I'm kinda going with my last resort now.

I'll apologize now because my gay friend can be a bit offensive and loud mouthed but he's really not that bad. Just don't hate me if he annoys you lol. I've warned him to be on his best behaviour, but if he does, is something else though :lol:

Edited by Rachel92

It will probably be major loudness at the premiere, with all that screaming and constant chanting of "bite me" XD So I'm sure it will all be fine, and he probably won't be the only guy there tbh. At the New Moon event there were a lot of boys which I thought was a tad odd but hey you learn something new everyday and someone was bound to turn up for Kristen XD It's all in good spirit :wub:

The Sun has a competition giving away fifty-something pairs of tickets, all you need to do is sign up for an account and answer a question. Linky link.

I've entered against my better judgement - you need an over-eighteen year old so if I win then my sister and I can fight over the second ticket. :WINCE:

The Sun has a competition giving away fifty-something pairs of tickets, all you need to do is sign up for an account and answer a question. Linky link.

I've entered against my better judgement - you need an over-eighteen year old so if I win then my sister and I can fight over the second ticket. :P

thanks for that :D

I've entered against my better judgement - you need an over-eighteen year old so if I win then my sister and I can fight over the second ticket. :YAHOO:

That sounds really cool, but I'm just wondering is it worth entering for these tickets or just going to line up for the red carpet? Because you're not actually going to be allowed to get autographs and pictures with the cast coming over if you have tickets to the gala to see the movie. They'll just usher you inside once you start walking down the red carpet to the cinema and you'll most likely have to get to the cinema before a certain time and after that the cast arrives. Then you watch the movie and messages from the holy twinity. This is exactly like the New Moon Fan Event, you either have tickets to go inside or stay outside for red carpet XD

Well I'm back to being excited again! A friend told me to cancel where I was staying because it wasn't a good hotel so I've been in a panic the last few days looking for somewhere. So I'm staying in Shepherds Bush now.

Does anyone know if I can get the tube to Shepherds Bush market from Kings Cross? I've checked the map but it's quite confusing! I know the first tube is at 4:41am so I'm still sorted for getting to the Premiere early! :D

*edit* I've found somewhere much closer! yay! *edit*

Edited by Leigheff

Oh I know, but I'd still like to win! I've done premieres from the barriers so many times before I'm dying to actually get to go in one day just to see what it's like. :D And I've got autographs from a lot of the stars going to the premiere from previous ETs anyway so that wouldn't be a problem.

Ah well. Tis fairly unlikely anyway!

Don't stand directly opposite the doors to the cinema, worst place ever! Though you do end up in loads of pap photos :')

I wouldn't say it was the worst place ever, if we hadn't been shoved we would've been dead opposite the paps and got everything signed, like up to where emile was

I've just read somewhere that apparently you aren't allowed to arrive until 12noon on July 1st.

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :WINCE:

Probs because they need to set up. There will probably be somewhere to queue until they let us into the square? I'm assuming they mean that?

I'm still gonna get there for 6am though! Leaving it until noon is too late really.

I've just read somewhere that apparently you aren't allowed to arrive until 12noon on July 1st.

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :WINCE:

Probs because they need to set up. There will probably be somewhere to queue until they let us into the square? I'm assuming they mean that?

I'm still gonna get there for 6am though! Leaving it until noon is too late really.

Well I'm getting there the day before hand so if the say that we can't queue until then I'm a bit screwed "/

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :WAVE:

Well I'm getting there the day before hand so if the say that we can't queue until then I'm a bit screwed "/

Then there will be a few of us being screwed then. lol

But I've done prems before it's never been that much of a problem before - if they do what they did with the Charlie and the Choc factory prem - i know exactley where to move to. lol

And being oposite the pap pit's not that bad my local newspaper took a photo of johnny depp from POTC 2 prem and guess who's ugly mug was in the back ground! lol :P

There is a slight possiblity I might not be able to go as I've got a bit of an injury at the moment but will know by the weekend if it's going to stop me :WINCE:

Fingers crossed :WINCE:

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :D

Then there will be a few of us being screwed then. lol

But I've done prems before it's never been that much of a problem before - if they do what they did with the Charlie and the Choc factory prem - i know exactley where to move to. lol

And being oposite the pap pit's not that bad my local newspaper took a photo of johnny depp from POTC 2 prem and guess who's ugly mug was in the back ground! lol :P

There is a slight possiblity I might not be able to go as I've got a bit of an injury at the moment but will know by the weekend if it's going to stop me :WINCE:

Fingers crossed ;)

I hope you get better in time. I need you to show me where to go if we get moved!! :lol:

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :P

:huh: I`ve booked the Thurs off so that I can camp out on the Weds :WINCE:

Hope we can cos I`m too skint to pay for somewhere overnight :(:lol:

Okay, I'm starting to worry if this is the case :thumbdown:

:huh: I`ve booked the Thurs off so that I can camp out on the Weds :WINCE:

Hope we can cos I`m too skint to pay for somewhere overnight :unsure::lol:

Same! We'll all just have to wander around all night if we get moved :lol: