Eclipse Premiere

Olivia-Ann

I think i am gonna get the meabus to london either at 12 or 2pm on the 30th so i can do some touristy things so anyone who want to meet up let me know :coolthumb:

Do you mind if I tag along? I was thinking about looking around. Thinking about looking around Camden Market aswell. I was skint last time I went lol.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I wanted to goto this

Is charlie deffo not going??? Cos it does say that other cast members will be there (besdies the ones named) its just says the trio are deffo not gonna be there.

I think i am gonna get the meabus to london either at 12 or 2pm on the 30th so i can do some touristy things so anyone who want to meet up let me know ;)

Do you mind if I tag along? I was thinking about looking around. Thinking about looking around Camden Market aswell. I was skint last time I went lol.

Of course i dont mind ...dunno if i have you on fb

http://www.facebook.com/jemma.ashworth

I'm feeling kinda disheartened, thinking about not going. *lesigh*

Huh? Why so?

Also, what's people taking to get signed? That's if were lucky of course :headscratch:

A picture and I'm gonna get an autograph book! There's a shop in London called The Cinema Store that sells everything Twilight. It's expensive but great for extras to be signed.

Ok, my mate that I was going to go to this for doesn't know if she wants to go now as Robs not going to be there, but I'm still going!

I'm getting 5pm train from Lincoln the day before and staying out all night

So if anyone want to meet up with a lonely looking person :P I'll be there.

Oh and then 2 days later doing the midnight previews - I really must get some sleep in there somewhere! :WINCE:

I'm taking lots of engery drinks and pro plus - I'm sorted! :P

Don't drink too much, you'll never be away from the toilet :lol:

I was tempted to order the movie companion to get signed, but it doesn't come out until 29/06, so if it's late I'm a bit screwed :(

I have a book I bought for autographs a few months ago but the pages aren't very thick, the ink will most likely go through "/

Grrr! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

I'm not sure what to get signed yet but the movie companion is a good idea because if it rains you can hold it out then whip it open at the last minute so it won't get too wet. Not that I'm jinxing it or anything but every premiere I've ever been to had rain of Biblical proportions. But definitely take a general autograph book too - you never know what random celebrities will turn up - Jamie Campbell Bower signed at Harry Potter, and loads of other randomly famous people.

Don't drink too much, you'll never be away from the toilet :(

I was tempted to order the movie companion to get signed, but it doesn't come out until 29/06, so if it's late I'm a bit screwed :P

I have a book I bought for autographs a few months ago but the pages aren't very thick, the ink will most likely go through "/

Grrr! Decisions, decisions, decisions!!

Just around the corner from Leicester Square is a really great art shop. I brought 2 small sketchbooks for £2.50 each and the pages are really thick! I brought them for the Alice in Wonderland premiere and they got soaked but the pens still didnt go through. Since then ive been back and brought a ton of stuff from there are they are really reasonably priced! I think its called Cas Art or something??

Thanks for the help guys.

I've preordered the movie companion from play so hopefully it turns up in time (fingers crossed) and I've ordered an autograph book from ebay, so I'm all set :lol:

Just worried about not going to the toilet all day now haha :lol:

I've preordered the movie companion from play so hopefully it turns up in time (fingers crossed) and I've ordered an autograph book from ebay, so I'm all set :D

Just worried about not going to the toilet all day now haha :D

there are these products available to buy called "she-wees" ... but the :o

i think they're more suitable to use in a field / at a festival than at leicester square!!

http://www.shewee.com/

I've preordered the movie companion from play so hopefully it turns up in time (fingers crossed) and I've ordered an autograph book from ebay, so I'm all set :D

Just worried about not going to the toilet all day now haha :lol:

there are these products available to buy called "she-wees" ... but the :P

i think they're more suitable to use in a field / at a festival than at leicester square!!

http://www.shewee.com/

Lmao I'm good :')

I'll just make sure I go before crowds start to gather and I'll not drink too much.

Hopefully I'll manage to survive :)

Bit of a kick in the teeth that it's Wednesday/Thursday because my boyfriend has work and i wont have anyone to look after the kids, im still trying my darndest to come though so hes trying to get the time off so i can go or im going to beg my mum to have the time off work so she can have the kids hehe. i cant miss this! but i probably will nothing is in my favor! =(

Oh my gosh, one of my amazing fansite friends has contacted her friend who may let Nikki know about the fanbooks! Exciting!

I hope everyone can come :( Bring your kids :D There will be about 50 or so baby sitters there haha

I've got about 5 messages for you if you want them! I failed miserably with my little project lol so I'm just not gonna stress about it and give up.

Only 16 days to go! :YAHOO:

I dunno if I can go to this yet :(

I`ve put in for the night off work, But they`re having trouble finding someone to cover me :(

I haven`t bothered trying to win tickets cos the New Moon event was a MAJOR FAIL!!

I reckon I`ll have a better time on the red carpet :D

IF I can get the time off I`ll try and sweet talk my hubbie into going into work slightly later so he can drop my moomin off at nursery so that I can camp out the night before with ma homies ;)

:thumbup: Xx

Oh my gosh, one of my amazing fansite friends has contacted her friend who may let Nikki know about the fanbooks! Exciting!

I hope everyone can come :( Bring your kids :D There will be about 50 or so baby sitters there haha

I've got about 5 messages for you if you want them! I failed miserably with my little project lol so I'm just not gonna stress about it and give up.

Only 16 days to go! :P

Yup that be great, more the better, I have like 40 or so for Nikki and counting :D

You could always help me if you like :D I'm going to create a lil book for hand written messages to!