What are you wearing to the Volturi Ball?

_Chelsea_

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok hun thats cool.

I might take a mask and just get a few photos in it.

I'm not sure if i wanna take the hoop skirt now its a pain haha!

the dress i posted in the engagement party thread I might get for this night let me know what you think hun

will have to mossey on over and have a look see :D so hows the plans going?

totally changed again haha this night is now the halloween party night so i'm doing either elena or katherine i think not decided exactly which yet its more going towards elena!

Have y decided yet?

My dress is about to leave customs and should be with me maybe this wk!!! Very excited :-)

My robe still isn't finished but getting there finally. Just needs a damn good iron I think as it doesn't sit right at the moment. Needs the shoulders sewing together me thinks so the weight can be distributed. When I get it finished I'll show a pic on here but I won't be wearing it as thats a surprise.

This is my dress bought it many many months ago and cant wait to wear it with the mask :thumbup:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MEDIEVAL-RENAISSANCE...=item255dd9b8c5

Its stunning just hope noone has bought the same although lots seem to have that style just different colour etc

HI There,

I bought my dress from the same seller but have a different color and I have the high collar instead of the hood. We'll both look great...no worries. My friend bought the same dress as I did but in a different color also. We wanted to be inthe same coven so we went that way.....See you in about 2 weeks.

:unsure::D

I'm cheating a bit because I'm using a corset and cloak I already have, but I'm making the skirt. Haven't decided on style or anything yet. Still playing with mask ideas, I think I'm going to go for a colombina allegro type thing. Won't be doing contacts though, because I've never done them before and if I have a few drinks, I don't trust myself getting them out.

Edited by Tracy Jane

This thread title worries me slightly. What AM I wearing to the Volturi Ball?! I was making a dress and I finished it and wore it at a con this weekend, but the corset lacing was so tight I couldn't do the Time Warp properly, or dance much at all. And that essentially renders it pointless as a party outfit. So now I'm searching for something pretty and dirt cheap on eBay, and I need to find something for my mum as well. It's lucky we have several different cloaks and capes and masks in the house though, from various other con-parties . . . :poki:

This thread title worries me slightly. What AM I wearing to the Volturi Ball?! I was making a dress and I finished it and wore it at a con this weekend, but the corset lacing was so tight I couldn't do the Time Warp properly, or dance much at all. And that essentially renders it pointless as a party outfit. So now I'm searching for something pretty and dirt cheap on eBay, and I need to find something for my mum as well. It's lucky we have several different cloaks and capes and masks in the house though, from various other con-parties . . . :poki:

I apologise, but... LOL. In fact, LMAO. :poki: