we are being told there are still rooms at the hotel

showmasters

Earlier I realised that I hadn't booked a room for my daughter (I booked mine and my other daughters ages ago) so I checked the site and they said there were none of the special rate rooms left. I refreshed the page and tried again and ended up with a double. I don't know if anyone else was offered this but when we checked into the Hilton for ET3 they said a twin room was available if we wanted to switch. This time they only showed double rooms available and we wanted twins, perhaps the Hilton will make the same offer at check in for ET4.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well today at around 5pm there were twin rooms available again at the twilight room rate

That typical! I really don't mind sharing since it's my daughter but I do wish she wouldn't hog all the blankets!

well today at around 5pm there were twin rooms available again at the twilight room rate

That typical! I really don't mind sharing since it's my daughter but I do wish she wouldn't hog all the blankets!

lol - just keep checking - it seems the release a few every so often - good luck x

lol - just keep checking - it seems the release a few every so often - good luck x

I booked....earlier today before I posted. It was just that at the time they were saying they only had double rooms when I'd have preferred a twin. I didn't want to risk losing out on a room just over someone stealing my blankie!!

There are no rooms with the twilight reduction anymore... I hope they're gonna add some tomorrow!

I'm going to ET4 with many friends, and by the time everyone agreed to share rooms at the Hilton, it was to late for me to have a cheaper room...

There are no rooms with the twilight reduction anymore... I hope they're gonna add some tomorrow!

I'm going to ET4 with many friends, and by the time everyone agreed to share rooms at the Hilton, it was to late for me to have a cheaper room...

yeah, I didn't realise how soon people booked hotels!!

I'd love to stay in that hotel, but me and my friend haven't even discussed it yet!!

Then I come on here and it seems the majority of people have booked already.. :unsure:

does anyone know approximately how many people will be coming to ET4?

I'd love to stay in that hotel, but me and my friend haven't even discussed it yet!!

Then I come on here and it seems the majority of people have booked already.. :(

If all the tickets sell out I think it's 900?

Then I come on here and it seems the majority of people have booked already.. :(

I heard 1200 people..... thats not official - just what I was told..... :)

Then I come on here and it seems the majority of people have booked already.. ;)

I heard 1200 people..... thats not official - just what I was told..... :)

:(

Are there more tickets on sale this time round then?

I'm sure I heard there were only 900 for ET3. :/

ive booked one for a hotel 5 mins away from hilton hotel for half the price of one at the hilton

do u mind me asking what hotel did you book??& how much was it a night & was breakfast included???

soz all i no is it is 5 mins away and you get bed and breakfast. my auntie has booked it so i will ask her and tell you as soon as i know. :)