we are being told there are still rooms at the hotel

showmasters

if you really wanan save money there is a premiere inn at the nec! it's a 5 mnute walk across the car park and super cheap by comparrison:)

I initially booked that for ET3 and it worked out £240 for 3 nights, but that is still cheaper than a hilton room without the convention code. That included breakfast

Edited by Rhianydd

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you really wanan save money there is a premiere inn at the nec! it's a 5 mnute walk across the car park and super cheap by comparrison:)

I initially booked that for ET3 and it worked out £240 for 3 nights, but that is still cheaper than a hilton room without the convention code. That included breakfast

I have booked the etap, it is a little further, but I am told there is a shuttle bus that runs, if not it is 5 mins and only a few pounds in a taxi, and it cost a grand total of £45 per night! (plus 3.25 for breakfast) and that is for a room for me , my fiance, and my son.

I was pleased, it gives us more money to spend on better things :) hehe

For some reason the Hilton thinks the way to go is to release only a certain number of rooms at a time. Looks like that number is gone again.

Keep trying. I'll see if I can find out if the hotel is really full this time.

Edited by Queen_Sindel