some amazing secrets that you would not know about ET

showmasters

I think it was 3am on the Saturday? Coz that was when I left mega early and I don't member it being that late on the fri or sun. I remember it finishing mega late at teh Proms too lol! Ahhhh funnnn!!

Ooooh ya won't be gettin me on that horse if it's anything like sheep! Knowing me I'd probably break something ha ha! A bone of some kind that is.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let me break anything! :o

Got an international cake show in march, that would be a pigging nightmare! :o

Stacie, once you go, you are hooked!

You will have to have a look on facebook at all our pics :D

I should make another vieo of them too, will have to be more organised this time and get people to send me their videos too :D

I keep promising myself that I'll use my camera more this time round but at this rate I won't be able to :D I just can't understand why my laptop isn't recognising my kodak memory card! So weird!

Awww Stacie hope you can go to ET4! It'll be fab!

Its going to be a civil war style horse this time not a sheep..

Im a bit worried about how we are going to work in civil war style candy floss and popcorn but I hope it can be achieved :D

Blood red candy floss and popcorn bullets. Works for me.

Also, potential for a ballon artist making swords, although less of the yummy stuff in that suggestion

I keep promising myself that I'll use my camera more this time round but at this rate I won't be able to :lol: I just can't understand why my laptop isn't recognising my kodak memory card! So weird!

I came to ET2 but was very heavily pregnant then lol so i'll be able to enjoy myself at ET4 now just a shame i had to miss one, one being ET3 =( but i think having a cullen at ET4 makes up for it slightly, but now im wishing i had more money so i could of gone silver or gold, but im just standard =/ o well maybe for ET5... ;)

I wouldn't call paying 5-10 grand on a flight AMAZING. I find it sickening tbh, and it changes my opinion of the actors if they refuse to fly less than

Can you really imagine Rob or Taylor in economy they'd get mobbed whilst trying to have a kip. Think they idea of them being in first class is so they can get a decent amount of sleep before the con. Remember alot of them are coming from LA which is like a 9 hour time difference. It is a bit extorcinate (sp) I must admit though. You can go to Florida cheap in December fly drive for two weeks for £150 return

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

I wouldn't call paying 5-10 grand on a flight AMAZING. I find it sickening tbh, and it changes my opinion of the actors if they refuse to fly less than

Can you really imagine Rob or Taylor in economy they'd get mobbed whilst trying to have a kip. Think they idea of them being in first class is so they can get a decent amount of sleep before the con. Remember alot of them are coming from LA which is like a 9 hour time difference. It is a bit extorcinate (sp) I must admit though. You can go to Florida cheap in December fly drive for two weeks for £150 return

Nahhh I get that, TOTALLY! I mean that wouldn't even be their fault everyone in the world practiclly knows them.

But like I just said on msn :D NONE Of these guys as much as i loveeeeeeeeee them are universally famous and im willing to bet 9/10 people wouldn't even recognise them

JCB at a push and he already lives in england haha

Fact 4 Gemma is the person that kept bugging us to run a Twilight event , so with out her these events would never have happened.

Back in early November 2007, i skipped collage to go and buy New Moon from Waterstones (I NEEDED it, and couldnt wait until after college , so i called them and told them id missed my bus, since Waterstones didnt open until 9am XD) and Gemma served me on the till. She asked if they were good, and i said that i was skipping college to buy it, and that they were amazing XD Id like to think that that encounter was one of many good things that she heard about the books, making her wanna read them too lol

And im so glad she did! Or we wouldnt have the Eternal Twilight cons!!

You guys did not have to share this with us but man this was fun to read! Thanks for sharing this, and it cannot be cheap to run a con like ET either..I do like the fact you are optimistic about getting ALL the Twi cast to atleast one con..that is amazing if all of them end up to be a guest on one con or another. I just er..shudder at the massive screems when the "big three" are annonced although it would be cool if they were.

Jason you do realize you take a risk with saying you got Rob's mobile number? Also Rob got at least 2 mobiles going from pap pics LOL. So to which phone? He has an Iphone and some other phone LOL! JK

And finally I get it that this kind of work is a lifestyle..there seems to be alot of hard work and headaches involved here as well as fun and party.

I hope that ET3 and ET4 will be a huge success for ya, if the guests and events for ET3 is anything to go by they will :-).

And thanks to Gemma for nagging SM to do these lol.

I keep promising myself that I'll use my camera more this time round but at this rate I won't be able to :wub: I just can't understand why my laptop isn't recognising my kodak memory card! So weird!

I came to ET2 but was very heavily pregnant then lol so i'll be able to enjoy myself at ET4 now just a shame i had to miss one, one being ET3 =( but i think having a cullen at ET4 makes up for it slightly, but now im wishing i had more money so i could of gone silver or gold, but im just standard =/ o well maybe for ET5... :P

Yeah I'm standard too ;) If I could have afforded to go silver then I definately would have.

I keep promising myself that I'll use my camera more this time round but at this rate I won't be able to :P I just can't understand why my laptop isn't recognising my kodak memory card! So weird!

I came to ET2 but was very heavily pregnant then lol so i'll be able to enjoy myself at ET4 now just a shame i had to miss one, one being ET3 =( but i think having a cullen at ET4 makes up for it slightly, but now im wishing i had more money so i could of gone silver or gold, but im just standard =/ o well maybe for ET5... ;)

Yeah I'm standard too ;) If I could have afforded to go silver then I definately would have.

hey, both you guys sort of know me so alls good baby!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)