Cosplay

naurarwen_fangorn

wow Jemma you really are doing an amazing job with the dress. I cant even turn up trousers, i do them uneven!!! And you will of course look amazing in it xx

I think i may have found a dress for the Esme graduation sceen. Only prob is it doesnt have any sleeves so im unsure about getting it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You two and your shoe shopping lol. Jo don't forget Hot Topic and Old Navy and I swear I'll love you forever and ever :uhoh:

I have your list. It is packed. The old navy thing I have already foroggtoen the name of and have they replied to you>?

Okie dokies i did manage to mark out the whole of the front of the dress last night just needs painting but i aint managed to take a pic of that yet so you get the ones i have :uhoh:

So i first dyed the dress which was a fail...it did not go as bright as i wanted

Premiereandmisc001.jpg

Painting the dress

Premiereandmisc004.jpg

Premiereandmisc011.jpg

Will update with some pictures some time in the next few days cos the front of the dress is nearly complete just need to get it done and take some pics :( Its kindahard trying to follow the pattern of the dress from the picture lol but i tried think it will give the kristen look anyways

Its absolutely amazing! I want one lol

You two and your shoe shopping lol. Jo don't forget Hot Topic and Old Navy and I swear I'll love you forever and ever ;)

I have your list. It is packed. The old navy thing I have already foroggtoen the name of and have they replied to you>?

Got a reply from Old Navy, they're not sure when or if they will get them online again but may have them in store. I can give you the number before you go if you want to ring them so you don't waste a trip. It was called Men's French Terry Zip Hoodies and was heather grey, medium and $10

You two and your shoe shopping lol. Jo don't forget Hot Topic and Old Navy and I swear I'll love you forever and ever :D

Got a reply from Old Navy, they're not sure when or if they will get them online again but may have them in store. I can give you the number before you go if you want to ring them so you don't waste a trip. It was called Men's French Terry Zip Hoodies and was heather grey, medium and $10

dont worry we will have a look in...plus its another clothes shop :D

You two and your shoe shopping lol. Jo don't forget Hot Topic and Old Navy and I swear I'll love you forever and ever :wub:

dont worry we will have a look in...plus its another clothes shop :P

Lol bless ya. If you want Jemma why don't you go on the site before you go that way you can see if there is anything you want.

Randomly for those interested its not exact to the Bella shirt (the engagement shirt) as she has a bit more seperation between the blue and the white as they have lighter blue/grey between them but if you wanted a similar one check this out

http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?c...;scid=776137062

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

OMG there were 3 pages to catch up on lol. Ok now I've read through them I'm gonna go back and reply to some ha ha!

Ok so the outfits I've decided on so far are Engagement Bella and Promo Alice.

Oh and Jemma the dress looks amazing so far!!

Which one's did you get with a prescription Dayna?

They were by wwww.fxeyes.com. Like I say, expensive! I did find the site where you could buy prescription 1s for something like $80 but I preferred the 1s form fxeyes lol.

Renée I have a spare pair of Cullen contacts if you want them. I've never worn them so they're still in the packaging. For some reason 2 pairs were sent but I couldn't wear the 1s I tried in over my own contacts. I have shelled out ridiculous amounts of money for some prescription 1s and they better bloody turn up coz it's a heck of a lot of money to lose if they don't. Oh and so sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, couldn't get on the net coz my bro had hogged the comp. Grrr! Shall have a quick looksy now though.

Ahhh really?? thats so very very nice of you to offer and i would like to take you up on it :) do you have a website i can go look at them, get me even more excited and make me do this for sure?? lol I'll have to send you a msg on fb xxx

Hey well here's a pic of my eyes with them in (well I only have 1 in lol).

Eyes.jpg

What kinda make up does everyone use for making their skin look whiter for being a Cullen?

I'm useless with make up so need some help!

xxx

I have skII foundation but I bought some foundation by Illamasqua aswell and that works quite well too. The only problem is it's quite cakey and makes it look like you have tonnes on when you don't. The skII is a much nicer consistancy.

wow Jemma you really are doing an amazing job with the dress. I cant even turn up trousers, i do them uneven!!! And you will of course look amazing in it xx

I think i may have found a dress for the Esme graduation sceen. Only prob is it doesnt have any sleeves so im unsure about getting it.

Can i just ask where you have found it me and holly (mostly holly) have been looking everwhere for one :)

I'm actually really hoping that Cosplaysky make the Emmett battle jacket as I'm really not finding anything like it at the moment and its driving me crazy. Hope they make Edward's blue shirt from when he's up the mountain though realistically I have my own shirt pattern so maybe I should just make my own for a change lol.

I want the real g-star jacket lol but if not i will buy the cosplaysky jacket :D

Gotta love cosplaysky for doing all these eclipse costumes already

ust been to range to get some more red fabric paint for the dress ...and they only had 1 pot of it in i wanted about 2-3 pots to finish the dress off *pouts* shame they dont sell bigger bottles only 25ml :lol: but got enough for now i guess