ET4 - Roll Call

Lisa090982

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Jenny

Where are you from? : Widnes, Cheshire (kinda between Liverpool and Manchester)

Been to: ET2 and ET3

Hotel: Hilton

Ticket: ST51

Roomie: Sharing with HPSauce89 (Hannah)

Hobbies: Gigs, Going to the cinema, Disney, Looking after the 2 psychotic pooches I own, photography (the camera comes everywhere with me- 600 photos at ET2 and 583 at ET3, so expect to be papped :unsure:)

Music taste: I'll listen to pretty much anything if I like it- Nickelback, YM@6, Ollie Wride, Lights & Sounds, Elliot Minor, Queen, Status Quo, Page 44, The Mission District, The Blackout, Cobra Starship to name but a few...

Loves: Discovering little unknown bands, my dogs <3, Apple Sourz, my family & friends (be they twilighters or not!)

Dislikes: Jedward, Animal cruelty, being in work when it's sunny outside!

Photo: hope this works

P1170414.jpg

Jo, Me and Hannah at ET3 Graduation party

Edited by Jenjen23

G 76 :blink: hardly worth the bother of ordering as soon as they went on sale it would seem :chair:

Lol Jazz cheer up you can sit next to us We're Gold 73,74,75 - I'll get Sam to bring some curly wurly cookies again that'll cheer us all up - it'll be strange to have a high number this time round!!!!!!! but we'll still all have a fantastic time and hopefully get a big hug off Peter again :crying:

Twilightmum49 - Gold 73

*Midnight*Sun* - Gold 74

GabbyXX - Gold 75

I don't even have a ticket =[ i feel like our crew has been disbanded lol

Talie get your butt in gear and get a ticket lol - missed seeing everyone at LFCC so would be nice to see you - It'll not be the same without you at the drinks reception :crying: but I do understand you have so many other Cons to go to.

Sam wants to go to MM2 with Mel but at the moment she has no funds and Bank of Mum is closed as well for the time being lol!!!!!!!

LOL MM2 is more important to me currently, I've done so many twilight cons now and it's the attendees pulling me more than the event now.

Plus MM is considerably cheaper and I'm skint gah lol if only i could win the lottery eh?!

Here's my updaed list now I've got a ticket number! :dance:

Name: Jenny

Where you are from: Middlesbrough

Been to: ET2

Gold, Silver or Standard: Silver

Hotel: Hilton

Ticket Number S111

Looking for a roomie?: No, I've got a room all to myself

Hobbies: Reading. films, Music.

Book Taste:Stephenie Meyer, Lynsay Sands, Kerrelyn Sparks, Krelsey Cole, Rachel Vincent, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Richelle Mead, Becca Roberts Fitzpatrick, Lara Adrian, Karen Chance, Christine Feehan, Maggie Stiefvater, Lauren Kate. I'm sure there's others, but I can't think on the ATM.

Music Taste:I Love all types of music which include New Kids On The Block, Westlife, Blue, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Green Day, Madness, Will Smith, Akon, Omarion, Ja Rule, Nelly, Alexz Johnson, Ne-yo, Ashinti, Blink 182, Christina Milian, Def Leppard, Feeder, The Feeling, Gwen Stefani, Jamiroquai, The Killers, Lyte Funkie Ones (LFO), Marques Houston P.Diddy, Pussycat Dolls, Simple Plan, Usher, the Kooks.

Film Taste: Twilight, Harry Potter's, Lord Of The Rings, the Matrix, the Mummy's, all Blade, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Sixth Sense, Shooter, Girl Next Door, Finding Nemo, She's The Man, Step Up, Save The Last Dance, American pie's and many, many more...

Tv Taste: I'm a HUGE buffy fan. I also love watching 24, Lost, Heroes, Bones, One Tree Hill, The OC, Las Vegas, Charmed, Will And Grace, Friends, Two Pints, Linda Green, Liverpool One, Angel, Roswell, Moonlight, Glee

Love: friends and family, Donnie Walhberg Tattoo's, hang fun, chilling out, and last mbut not least my bed! :)

Hates: Bullying!!!

About me: There's not much I can say about myself. Apart from I love to talk. I'll talk about anything and everything has I hate silence. I'm always laughing and joking around. I know I must get on people nerves, but I can't help myself. I'm a huge music and film fan as you can probably tell the list above. I believe in fate and I live by 2 saying, 'Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game' and 'Most of us die, with the music still inside'. I've spent most of my life regretting some of the decisions I've make, as I was too afraid to try something different, or not say what's on my mind. I love tattoo's, I only have 2, the first is a yin-yang inside a sun on the bottom of my back and the second is at the top of my back it's 10 stars around a moon with sort of like ribbon holding it together. I got it for my Family. I like the idea of a butterfly and I also want a cross somewhere. I'll et around to them sometime.

I think thats about it. See everyone on October :D:P:poki::D

xXx

Silver 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaw - I just read the bit on here about going to ET4 alone and 'need friends'. I wouldn't worry - there are going to be so many people there and we do know that we've all got one thing in common at least!!! This is our first time - me and my daughter - and we CAN'T WAIT :D