ET4 Booking Instructions

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to do a quick list of bullet points for making booking ET4 tickets easier.

1). Tickets for ET4 will go on pre-sale at 7pm on Friday 22nd January in the online shop HERE.

2). You must have already booked a ticket for ET3 to book an ET4 ticket, until any that remain unsold go on sale to the general public on 26th Jan. (This means that your name must be registered to an ET3 ticket).

3). When you book your ET4 ticket please quote your ET3 booking reference number and the name of all ticket holders in the comments box at the bottom of the booking form.

4). If you bought your ET3 ticket at ET2 or The Proms then please state that in the comments box on the booking form.

5). You can order more than 1 ticket for ET4 but you must list all the names in the comments box and all those names must have an ET3 ticket already.

6). Be excited! ;)

Mark :D

Thanks Mark :) All instructions received loud and clear

One thing I would like to ask of all people who are not buying a ticket tonight/don't have tickets for ET3 - could you please please please, refrain from going on the shop website to 'just see whats available' - at least for the first hour or so - because when ET3 tickets went onsale online, the website kept crashing/was very slow because of traffic.....

Just said it on ET4 forum but I`ll say it again :P

Woooop!!! Thanks Mark :(

It`s fairly straight forward but I`m still stressing about it :D lol

I totally agree with you Lisa & gillianre, I`m wondering how long it`ll be before the first crash :D

Heres to ET4 everyone! Gold here I come!! (hopefully lol)

LiSe Xx

I also said this in the ET4 section.... haha!!

Well tonights gonna be even worse - because it crashed completely last time and a lot of people had brought their ET3 tickets at proms/ET2 - so with EVERYONE who has an ET3 ticket (gold and silver sold out) potentially trying to get an ET4 ticket, I'm gonna say that it will NOT be easy tonight!

So please - anyone without the intention of buying a ticket (if you don't have an ET3 ticket), please stay off the shop website because the traffic these people will cause, could be someone else trying to get through!

Sorry i know loads of people have asked but what do you do if you don't have your confirmation number? I can't find my email :/

Add "sorry, I lost my confirmation number. Name of ticket holder is (insert your name here)."

Not ideal, but the quickest fix I can come up with.

Placed my order..I included in the comments my ET3 ticked number and my home address with my name on there..hope that is sufficient proof that I DO have a ticket for ET3...

I always have to put down my delivery address in the comment box as Showmasters online store still doesn't have Norway included in their list of countries...I think it is about time to include the rest of Scandinavia (Denmark and Norway)...not just Sweden LOL!

Sorry i know loads of people have asked but what do you do if you don't have your confirmation number? I can't find my email :/

Add "sorry, I lost my confirmation number. Name of ticket holder is (insert your name here)."

Not ideal, but the quickest fix I can come up with.

Thank you! Bought it XD