Registration Ticket Letters Are Being Posted - SLOWLY!

Jola

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

My friend still has not recieved her tickets, should she be worried? she ordered them in November/early December time?

The registration letters for then have been sent out, so she should have received something .. post can be slow sometimes though.

Best to email info@collectormania.com with details to double check :dance:

But if it doesn't come, things can be printed and taken with ID to get in, so it's not the end of the world. There's still time.

My friend still has not recieved her tickets, should she be worried? she ordered them in November/early December time?

The registration letters for then have been sent out, so she should have received something .. post can be slow sometimes though.

Best to email info@collectormania.com with details to double check :dance:

But if it doesn't come, things can be printed and taken with ID to get in, so it's not the end of the world. There's still time.

Mine hasn't arrived yet. I sent an email but haven't heard anything yet. If it doesn't arrive, should I just take the confirmation email?

• Moderators

Yep anything you can bring is helpful - confirmation email, order printout from the shop, bank statement showing payment, card you used to pay .. and definitely ID to prove you are you :dance:

(You don't need all that, but it's good to have options!)

Yep anything you can bring is helpful - confirmation email, order printout from the shop, bank statement showing payment, card you used to pay .. and definitely ID to prove you are you ;)

(You don't need all that, but it's good to have options!)

Thank you :) hopefully it'll come before but good to know it's not the end of the world if it doesn't.

Best to email info@collectormania.com with details to double check :P

Thanks will do

Nothing here either :/ And oversea letters were sent first : o

I also haven't received anything yet and emailed Jola. I got a reply today saying that she hasn't had any sent back due to them being undeliverable so thinks mine's stuck in the post somewhere. it may be the same with yours.

• Moderators

This is to Anul00 who reported this topic with a message.

Just a note to everyone -- please no one use the report function for that!

Anyway email info@collectormania.com and let them know that you have not received anything. There is still time for letters to turn up, but it is not the end of the world if it doesn't.

Bring your confirmation email (or something that proves you purchased) and ID (proving it's you) and you'll be fine.

Hi!!! My name is Maria Eugenia. I am from Spain. I have not received the letter. Anyone can help me, please. Thank you.

This is to Anul00 who reported this topic with a message.

Just a note to everyone -- please no one use the report function for that!

Anyway email info@collectormania.com and let them know that you have not received anything. There is still time for letters to turn up, but it is not the end of the world if it doesn't.

Bring your confirmation email (or something that proves you purchased) and ID (proving it's you) and you'll be fine.

David has pretty much answered this question, or at least given those who haven't received their tickets a back up plan xx

• 2 weeks later...

Spectacularly enough, I have managed to lose my letter. I noticed the post saying if i bring a confirmation email and I.D, i will be fine but seeing as i bought my ticket at ET2, i didn't receive confirmation. I didn't even get a receipt so i have no way to prove the ticket is mine.

I hope someone can help.

I'm sorry to have been such a clutz!

Emma

x

Spectacularly enough, I have managed to lose my letter. I noticed the post saying if i bring a confirmation email and I.D, i will be fine but seeing as i bought my ticket at ET2, i didn't receive confirmation. I didn't even get a receipt so i have no way to prove the ticket is mine.

I hope someone can help.

Emma

x

With no receipt I am guessing you paid cash?

If you paid with a card bring the card statement showing that the money came out.

If you don't have that because you paid cash, bring your ID (picture ID would be very important then) and explain to the lovely ladies at registration that you lost your letter. It will take a little longer to get you registered then, but you will get in.

I suggest you do this in a more quiet moment though and not in the initial rush for registration. :(

I hope someone can help.

Emma

x

With no receipt I am guessing you paid cash?

If you paid with a card bring the card statement showing that the money came out.

If you don't have that because you paid cash, bring your ID (picture ID would be very important then) and explain to the lovely ladies at registration that you lost your letter. It will take a little longer to get you registered then, but you will get in.

I suggest you do this in a more quiet moment though and not in the initial rush for registration. :o

Thank you, i'll sort something out.

x