GUEST DAYS AND PRICES

showmasters

William B. Davis' name and nothing else was added. Assume days/photo shoot are still unknown?

You're assuming correctly.

Looks like the complete list of names attending at the moment was added, probably to stop possible worrying "why isn't guest X on the list?"

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there dosent seem to be alot of guests attending on friday:(

georgia moffett is fantastic value at £10 though :lol:

She would be more fantastic value if she took pictures too. It seems she is a popular guest, sure not doing a photo shoot is a missed opportunity.

there dosent seem to be alot of guests attending on friday:(

georgia moffett is fantastic value at £10 though :D

She would be more fantastic value if she took pictures too. It seems she is a popular guest, sure not doing a photo shoot is a missed opportunity.

Defo get a photoshoot is she does one as she is soo beautiful :P

why are so many photo ops stated as confirmed as on sale here but not on sale at the shop, even stephen langs!?
Stephen Lang is the only one I can spot that is not currently sale. Georgia Moffett is not displayed but can be found via a search. All the rest appear to be there including a few 'tbc' like Eleanor Tomlinson, Jeffrey Combs, MyAnna Buring, Temuera Morrison. Who else is missing?

it says that charlies photo ops are on sale now but i can't find them on the shop

The same applies for William B. Davis and Stephen Lang... It's been weeks now i'm asking why for Stephen Lang but never got an answer, and from the lack of reaction of the other forumers i really start to think i'm the only one wondering!!!

The thread keeps being updated, which is a good thing of course, but then why keep saying "photo ops on sale now" when they are not??? :D