Jensen Ackles Request Thread

Doctor Who

I'm sure most of you will agree that it'd be fantastic if Jensen Ackles could make this event, he'd be my number one guest. Obviously, he's a very busy man but if he could find the time to attend this event then that would be great. I hope to meet him one day and if you could ask him to come to Roadhouse, Showmasters and Massive Events, then that would be brilliant, thanks in advance. Does anyone else want Jensen to come? Haha, it's a bit of a silly question really. :wub::P

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure most of you will agree that it'd be fantastic if Jensen Ackles could make this event, he'd be my number one guest. Obviously, he's a very busy man but if he could find the time to attend this event then that would be great. I hope to meet him one day and if you could ask him to come to Roadhouse, Showmasters and Massive Evens, then that would be brilliant, thanks in advance. Does anyone else want Jensen to come? Haha, it's a bit of a silly question really. :wub::P

I second the motion :)

I may be wrong here but I am sure I have heard someone say before that J&J have exclusivity agreements with another company :wub: in the UK - although.. as we all know.. rumours are rumours until we hear otherwise :P

Man i hope thats not true, time to cross those fingers

I may be wrong here but I am sure I have heard someone say before that J&J have exclusivity agreements with another company :D in the UK - although.. as we all know.. rumours are rumours until we hear otherwise :D

I'm like 90% sure this isn't in the least bit true. Not only because it'd be very silly of them to have signed exclusivity agreements (unless they're getting s***loads for it, of course) but also from hearsay at events run by this other company that they were unlikely to be getting J2 back to their cons through disagreements/etc. But again, as with everything, hearsay/rumours can't really be trusted so we'll just have to have faith that showmaster/massive events are going to be super awesome and bag us at least one of the boys ;D

The other convention say it is unlikely they will get J2 due to Jensen and Jared will most likely be doing other projects because obviously, as actors, they need to keep the money rolling in. Last year they didn't have any other projects so these year there's a very high chance they will.

It really depends if there is a sixth season or not. They film during September so if there is a sixth season...it's very unlikely for them to come.

I don't think that you'll see Jensen doing ANY event anytime soon.

Do you mean any Showmasters event or just conventions in general?

Because he's signed up to quite a few for 2010 so I don't really get your meaning.

Also JSYK even though it's very improbable since if there's a season six they'll be filming at that time, My head would probably explode if we got either Jensen or Jared for this convention!

It would be awesome if J2 could come but, as has been pointed out, there's a couple big stumbling blocks.

Although, the con the week before is in Vancouver which, if they're filming season 6, wouldn't involve them taking much time off set so they might be able to work coming to Roadhouse.

I realise this is just wishful thinking but a girl's allowed to dream.

Anything from J2 would be awesome (ie video message or something) but I'm going even if they're not. They'll just miss out on the fun we'll have :P:P:D;)

• Moderators

At events I've been to so far, the 'smaller' guests can often end up completely outshining the huge ones, just through how well they interact.

As much as I would adore one/both of J2 to come, I'm sure we'll all have a fantastic time - and meet some amazing people - regardless :D

I've got to agree, I'm sure whoever is booked for the event that we'll have a fantastic time. Showmasters and Massive Events always put on a good show and if they could get Jensen, Jared or both then that'd be the fantastic cherry on the top but we're all going to have an awesome time anyway. The atmosphere at a convention is part of the whole experience. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I went to a con in may with j2 and vowed i'd never go again as the organisers couldn't organise a p*** up in a brewery! And from what i've heard j2 said the same thing! So blame those guys if they don't come. Hopefully i'll be going to the showmasters one though cause i've heard they're really good :). And the small guests are the best as they come to the parties and try harder to impress!x

I don't think that you'll see Jensen doing ANY event anytime soon.

Yep, this would seem to be the case. He isn't even doing Chicago next year which he's traditionally always done (unless something changes and he does sign up) and he's said that he wants to cut back and eventually stop doing them which is fair enough, he's definitely done his fair share. There's been plenty of opportunity for anyone who wanted to meet him to do so already.

In all fairness though not everyone has been able to take those opporunities. I for one am only now in a financial situation to be able to afford this type of opportunity and I know alot of other people will have been in the same situation so I don't think it's very fair to say everyone's had the opportunity.