Thanks to the London Crew

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Just wanted to say thanks again to all of the crew this weekend.

To follow on from what Jason said last night. You guys are what makes these shows great. We can organise every thing to the Nth degree but without a great crew to implement it, it's all for nothing.

So thank you again for all of your hard work and you really are the best crew in the world.

Hope to see you all back next year for more madness.

Thanks again,

Stuart.

I just want to say thank you to everyone for making me feel very welcome. i was a newbie and worked both Saturday and Sunday and everyone was so nice. I came down to the party for one drink and ended up boogeying until 1am and definately had more than one drink haha.

Big up to the Anime League crew who i danced with most of the evening! Run DMC lol.

Even though my feet were hurting the most they ever had, i had a fantastic time and hope you will have me back next year!

Highlights - Blocking Shannen from the stalker photographer, Bronson touching my hair and saying it was pretty, Jason Mamoa using me in a demonstration on how someone got 'blood' on his top! and of course the disco Sat night (vaguely recalls walking like a chicken????)

:wub:

Sarah Green

xxxx

I'd also like to add a massive thank you to all those who made me feel so welcome as a newbie!

Had a really fantastic weekend meeting so many new friendly people and reunions with a few familiar faces from conventions I've attended as a visitor.

Massive :wub: SM - would love to do it again!!!! :dance:

Thank you to everyone for making my first time crewing enjoyable. Can't wait to do it again. :wub:

Met so many nice people and have a brilliant experience.

Wendy who was my pit boss on both days was brilliant :dance:

I also hurt my leg Sunday night and there were so many lovely people that came to check on me and tried to help me out as much as they could, thank guys you were great :D

Thanks again,

Heather

Edited by ukheather

Another fantastic time had from this end also! I loved the new challenge of working on the talks area on the Sunday and very much enjoyed sitting with Steve on Saturday. Thanks to TooTall, all the pit bosses and those in charge of the areas I worked in. I think we were a great team in the main talk area on Sunday despite the very long queues! :thumbup:

Always a pleasure to work for SM!

Love my London job - even more so when sleep deprived and with a dodgy knee!

Had a blast in 2009 :YAHOO: and look forward to at least 15 emails in 2010 :dance: .

Michelle - the REALLY mental one.

There's a reason a bunch of us jumped in to crew on short notice - two of us for the first time - when we heard you needed some people, and that's because we love you guys so much and because we pretty much spend more time at Showmasters cons than with our actual families. We all had an amazing time, but I'd personally like to thank all the people working the Gareth/Kai/Misha autograph area on Sunday, who made me feel so welcome and looked after. Particularly my pitbosses! (ilu pitbosses).

But my biggest thanks go to my lovely Doris. It was my second time crewing and her first, and she was about ten times better at it than I was, twice as knowledgeable, and even covered for me a few times when I had to go and do something else. She was an absolute star, I can't praise her enough.

4 people to control about 550 people while john barrowman is stood next to the stage not good I was about ready to kill, sunday talk crew rocked! managed to cope with the auction fiasco and ended up finishing on time.....and also to the 4 crew who came along when the SOS went out you guys can gaurd the door anytime.

Love you TT, but next time steady stream of redbull....or just a shot of adrenaline to the heart if i have to chase that boy round the arena 1 more time, 10th was enough for anyone. But loved every minute of my weekend roll on my new year

Edited by Too Tall

Huge thanks to Mara and Mary for looking after me Sunday after I think I had pretty much died by half 2 but my brain hadn't realised it (damn pain killers lol)

Massive thanks to everyone for a great weekend. Lots of fun was had :WAVE:

I had a fab time on Saturday...all day sunday I wished I'd decided to crew Sunday too :-p Thanks to Emma my pitboss for making sure I was ok all day and explaining my job to me in the morning :WAVE:

Im def hooked and will be applying to crew again next year!

Were you downstairs on Saturday? Emma was my pit boss too, I was with Gareth Thomas from Blakes 7

She was lovely :D

I had an amazing time, VERY sore feet from standing for 90% of the time, but was brill nonetheless.

A special thanks to Andy and Wendy on Saturday and Andrew and I believe Debbie?! I'm not 100% sure I was tired lol for making me feel so welcome and not letting my endless queries get to them :YAHOO: