Show layout

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

The locations given are based on looking at the floor plans with the main entrance at the bottom on the page.

Ground Floor

LondonGround.jpg

First Floor

LondonFirst.jpg

Here is a list of where the guests will be sat at the show.

Please be aware that the guest layout CAN and WILL change. We will do our best to update it as and when it does change, but it is here as a helpful guide, not a definitive map. Changes can happen right up until the very morning of the show. So although this post is likely to be correct please do not hold it against us or the crew if it turns out not to be 100% correct on the day.

1 - GROUND FLOOR BACK (LEFT SIDE)

Steve Blum - BOTH

Mark Ryan - BOTH

2 - GROUND FLOOR RIGHT

Chipo Chung - SAT

Gareth Thomas - SAT

Steven Pacey - SAT

Bob Keen - SAT

Anthony Forrest - BOTH

Gary Kurtz - BOTH

Alan Harris - SAT

Doug Bradley - BOTH

Jay Benedict - SUN

Garrick Hagon - TBC

Christina Da Silva - SUN

Irene Lamb - SUN

3 - FIRST FLOOR LEFT

Rene Auberjonois - BOTH

Chase Masterson - BOTH

George Takei - BOTH

Derek Jacobi - SAT

John Barrowman - SUN

David Soul - BOTH

Bronson Pelletier - BOTH

Peter Firth - SAT

Monserrat Lombard - SUN

Shannen Doherty - BOTH

Brian Krause - BOTH

Billy Dee Williams - BOTH

Lisa Wilcox - BOTH

Heather Langenkamp - BOTH

Robert Englund - BOTH

John Rhys Davies - BOTH

Jason Momoa - BOTH

4 - FIRST FLOOR RIGHT

Katharine Isabelle - BOTH

Julie Mcniven - BOTH

Misha Collins - BOTH

Catherine Mary Stewart - BOTH

Gareth David Lloyd - BOTH

Kai Owen - BOTH

5 - FIRST FLOOR BACK (RIGHT SIDE)

Robert Llewellen - SAT

Phil Rose - SAT

Bella Emberg - SAT

Frank Dillane - SAT

Louis Cordice - SAT

Anna Walton - SAT

Neil Roberts - SUN

James Dodd - BOTH

Barbara Nedeljakova - BOTH

Martin Klebba - BOTH

Cynthia Scott - BOTH

Robert Rustle - BOTH

6 - FIRST FLOOR BOTTOM (LEFT SIDE)

Sports guests.

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Just so I know that I'm interpreting correctly... would these modified floor plans be roughly correct (numbering the guest groups in the order mentioned in the post):

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Just so I know that I'm interpreting correctly... would these modified floor plans be roughly correct (numbering the guest groups in the order mentioned in the post):

You were very close. I've updated them and added them to the first post. Thanks for your help :thumbup:

This will be fun to get VQ tickets :\

Why?

Everyone with VTs is in section 3 or 4. And at least by having them split up it means that not EVERYBODY will be in the same area at the same time.

Because of my brother Callum who has Autism it maybe difficult to get him to go up stairs quickly to get the VQ tickets, so would it be possible to get 1 for him as well if we leave him with my dad, as usually there hasnt been too much of a problem in the past (except for with people like Christopher Lloyd and Patrick Stewart)

Edited by Kyle Beech

The thought of people hurtling up stairs to get VQ tickets is not a pleasant one.

All the "key" guests (and I appreciate that's a matter of perspective) seem to be housed on the first floor which means you're going to have everyone flying through the main entrance and then racing up stairs to get VQ tickets.

In an attempt to avoid a health and safety nightmare (and you know from experience how people run and push to get tickets) is there any chance that you could start the day giving out VQ tickets for all the guests on the ground floor? At least until the initial early bird queue has gone in and the switch upstairs.

I forsee total chaos otherwise.

Or you know, people can LISTEN to too tall and others and NOT RUSH like they are always told to lol

I casually walked from the entrance to the guests at LFCC with my early bird ticket and got very low numbers for all the guests I wanted to meet (around 6 or so of the busiest guests)

There is no need to rush at all, I didnt, and I got great numbers (all below 200)

The thought of people hurtling up stairs to get VQ tickets is not a pleasant one.

All the "key" guests (and I appreciate that's a matter of perspective) seem to be housed on the first floor which means you're going to have everyone flying through the main entrance and then racing up stairs to get VQ tickets.

this is the 1st collectormania I've been to and I'm a little unsure about these VQ tickets. Do you have to get these from the areas where the specific guest is or is there a specific area where you can get all the tickets.

Also is it 1 VQ ticket per person per guest or as there will be two of us does 1 VQ ticket mean we will both be able to join the queue?

In an attempt to avoid a health and safety nightmare (and you know from experience how people run and push to get tickets) is there any chance that you could start the day giving out VQ tickets for all the guests on the ground floor? At least until the initial early bird queue has gone in and the switch upstairs.

I forsee total chaos otherwise.

Actually, I see the stairs as a sort of natural "traffic-calming", since it will tend to slow things down - having the VQs on the ground floor just gives the potential for a giant sprint. Throw in the "hill climb" or "steeplechase" of the stairs and it will naturally slow people down. It's also easier for stewards at the top of the stairs to see anybody who is acting unreasonably/unsafely in coming up the stairs and issue a warning, or pull them over to one side - on the flat it's only really the Too Tall's of this world who have that aerial surveillance ability.

I'm probably gonna have a problem on the Sunday cos I'm gonna have to take my suitcase to the event on the morning and the cloakroom is located down the stairs so will have to go do that before I get all the VT's and I wanna meet John so do you reckon my VT ticket will suffer? Because he is one of my priorities. Or do you think its more sensible to just take the suitcase with me?