Show layout

Too Tall

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see how they could sensibly put all the guests on one floor to be honest. It'd be mayhem and way too crowded.

From a dealers point of view it's unfair having half on the ground floor and half on the first, they all shouldbe together on the ground. What's setting up going to be like for those on first floor? How many elevators?

the size and layout of the venue means it would be impossible to get everything on one floor without using a different more expensive hall.

but with the photo shoots being on ground and the majority of guests on level one with everything else split im sure the influx of customers will be equal to any other show that would be on one level.

• Moderators

Yes there are lifts :smile:

I think they're on the map in the first post.

Haven`t read all the posts so if someone has already answered this i apologise.

Terrified of Heights

Pathalogical fear of Escalators

Uncomfortable on Stairs.

Are there any lifts???

• Showmasters Admin

Yes there are lifts :smile:

I think they're on the map in the first post.

Haven`t read all the posts so if someone has already answered this i apologise.

Terrified of Heights

Pathalogical fear of Escalators

Uncomfortable on Stairs.

Are there any lifts???

Lifts are just in side the main doors on the left and the right.

I can`t see anything on the map that suggests a lift but i will HAPPILY take your word for it.

In case you're in need of some extra reassurance, the lifts are marked on the floor plans. They're the square symbols with two black figures inside near the foyer. The symbols can be easily mistaken for 'public loo', but the floor plans on the Earl's Court site come with a key that says they're actually public lifts.

From a dealers point of view it's unfair having half on the ground floor and half on the first, they all shouldbe together on the ground. What's setting up going to be like for those on first floor? How many elevators?

Having been to a couple of trade shows at Olympia 2 with the first floor full of exhibitors and stalls, and some quite elaborate set-ups, I'd have thought that there must be reasonable lift capacity there, or it wouldn't be so frequently booked. (You'd also like to think that when the architects designed the place as an exhibition hall, it would have been a primary concern).

hold on did i read that right? detachable stairs?.... :wub: its like some sort of superpower never before heard of in pez land...

I go to this place two or three times a year...those moveable stairs are dodgy with lots of people on them....you can feel them shaking! I normally go for the side stairs!