General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does your flight get into Stansted at?

Me? I get in Fri 1025.

Well, even if the first coach out is full, that still leaves you plenty of time waiting for the next one before you have to get to Birmingham. If would be handy if you could have booked it in advance though.

I'm starting to worry about money now. Arghh why does everything come at once?

I have to buy for 3 birthdays before ET4 and 2 straight after. Not to mention christmas. :poki:

My little one turns 5 on 10th Oct, My eldest is 19 on 13th Oct, And Harley turns 16 on the Saturday of ET4!!!

No doubt she`ll see things to buy and I can`t really say no can I?!! LOL

/Packing my bags for the poorhouse

i hate money! lol.... atm i have about £1.34 in my bank *sob* student loans are mean and being a cow to get sorted :poki: and im totally crapping myself that they wont be through in time for the con and i'll need to like turn to the street corner to get the money needed for the hotel room!

Well I thought I'd be nice and seems as its Paul's birthday tomorrow I thought I'd make him some cup cakes. He went for a bath so I thought I'd make the mix up at which point he decided to come downstairs, I tried to hide the mixing bowl on the floor and shot up not realising the cupboard was open and smacked the side of my head against it. I think I now have concussion.