General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

He was in Doctor Who, therefore I HAD to meet him :) Talie's excitement on seeing him was a billion times bigger than mine though :')

AND YOU BETTER BLOODY HAD MEL!

I LOVE HIM

I cantt, cant afford anything. got driving test in a week and a half so saving for insurance got 2 uni open days on the weekend of et4. :D its all against me !

AND MY BURFDAI

I shall also not be at et4 .... badtimes for all

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao, yeah. He kissed my head, eye and then my cheek. Then my head again when I was getting my book signed :D

haha! when I met him I didn't have a camera with me,but I asked him for a hug and he snogged me!

:P:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

;):thumbup::o AND NO CAMERA??!!!?

Lmao, yeah. He kissed my head, eye and then my cheek. Then my head again when I was getting my book signed :D

haha! when I met him I didn't have a camera with me,but I asked him for a hug and he snogged me!

:dance::wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub::wub::o AND NO CAMERA??!!!?

LOL! nope. But 2 of my friends were there so I have witnesses. He signed my ticket for the show we'd just watched though :)

Katy Perry germs :wub::D:dance::wub::wub::wub:

And Russell Brand germs :o:wub:

Just a big ol' infestation going on here :wub:

I'd be gutted if I didn't have a camera. Mine actually died just as he arrived (forgot to charge it) but good job I brought my old camera and I had my phone lol :)

omg good night

stressfull week hahah

i know what you mean stressful week does not cover it all iam gonna say is we got a new manager at our work and i feel he is out to get me -_- gotta work with him tomorrow bloody donut :D if you dont see me at ET4 i am in jail for sticking hiss head on the cooker :P:lol: *plotting* :thumbup:

Hope everyones getting excited what is it 15 days away? i dunno but not long *happy dance* :P