General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

I'm Gonna Jump In Haha :D

The Bounty Hunter's the one with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston isn't it?

I saw a Trailer for it and it seemed pretty good

@lisabontemps

Clocks go back in six days!? :chair:

It really is summer then

I just had to clean my Garden because my families demanding a BBQ over Easter :o

Not amused after being attacked by an army of slugs

Yeppo!! they go forward, how very exciting hey? :D

@Kyle - Sounds cool, I might go check it out then!!

x

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Gonna Jump In Haha :P

The Bounty Hunter's the one with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston isn't it?

I saw a Trailer for it and it seemed pretty good

@lisabontemps

Clocks go back in six days!? :D

It really is summer then

I just had to clean my Garden because my families demanding a BBQ over Easter ;)

Not amused after being attacked by an army of slugs

Yeppo!! they go forward, how very exciting hey? ;)

@Kyle - Sounds cool, I might go check it out then!!

x

Yeah it is definatly worth checking out was surprised at there only being 10 people in the cinema

heys guys - i would have started a new topic, but i dont know how to!!! but there is a competition on Galaxy 103.2 it ends at 6pm so you have not got long - its to win a tv, blur ray system, new moon dvd, hamper of retro sweets, popcorn maker, but wait for it a ticket for 2 to the eclipse fan event in London to watch the film !!!! this also confirms there will be a fan event!

heys guys - i would have started a new topic, but i dont know how to!!! but there is a competition on Galaxy 103.2 it ends at 6pm so you have not got long - its to win a tv, blur ray system, new moon dvd, hamper of retro sweets, popcorn maker, but wait for it a ticket for 2 to the eclipse fan event in London to watch the film !!!! this also confirms there will be a fan event!

Niiiiiice!! :D

Okay nice to know but WTF a fan event not only do we get the frickin film over a week later but a fan event???? Not even a premiere :D hopefully this is a premiere not like the fan event last time

I just looked on the website at the comps its not on there :P What is the comp???

Edited by Jemma

Okay nice to know but WTF a fan event not only do we get the frickin film over a week later but a fan event???? Not even a premiere :D hopefully this is a premiere not like the fan event last time

I just looked on the website at the comps its not on there :P What is the comp???

It just says to enter text ya name ect to 82122 to win the above and a for 2 people to see the film b4 anyone else at the uk fan event. I thought the same, its on Galaxy, dont know if u can get it, it wont be online until a winner is announced.

Hey guys! How are we?

Sorry I haven't been on all weekend I've spent the whole weekend in NM land woohoo!! Introducing the Volturi on the 2nd disc is soooo funny!! <3 it!!

I'm so glad we've got my Dad into the Twi saga. He went out today and has been nattering away about it to his friends and was dead shocked to find that a couple hadn't ever heard of Twilight hee hee hee! We may be able to get him to a convention yet!!

It just says to enter text ya name ect to 82122 to win the above and a for 2 people to see the film b4 anyone else at the uk fan event. I thought the same, its on Galaxy, dont know if u can get it, it wont be online until a winner is announced.

Thanks for letting us know! We get Galaxy so shall keep an ear out whilst at work. Would love to enter although I'm not impressed that it's a fan event....I hope we get a premiere too ha ha ha yeah I can dream!

Is it only Asda that's opening at Midnight for New Moon tonight?

My local Asda isn't opening, and I can't drive as my exhaust's about to fall off my car :wub:

Was hoping there's somewhere I can walk to locally!

Okay nice to know but WTF a fan event not only do we get the frickin film over a week later but a fan event???? Not even a premiere :wub: hopefully this is a premiere not like the fan event last time

I just looked on the website at the comps its not on there :( What is the comp???

There was a rumour we were getting both this year, so we might have a thing where it's red carpet, fan event then premier.

My local Asda isn't opening, and I can't drive as my exhaust's about to fall off my car :(

I know that HMV are. :wub:

According to the HMV press release and facebook group it's only 3 london HMV stores that are opening?!

My local Asda isn't opening, and I can't drive as my exhaust's about to fall off my car :WINCE:

I know that HMV are. :thumbup:

mine isn't as far as I know, plus my store normally opens at 11 am!!

According to the HMV press release and facebook group it's only 3 london HMV stores that are opening?!

Aye none of ours are opening until 8am tomorrow, an extra hour early W-O-W lol

Same as ours lol. But ours always opens early anyway :thumbup: It says 9am but a lot of the time I get off the train at 8.20 and it's open lol.

Same as Primark.

I just looked on the website at the comps its not on there ;) What is the comp???

:D if we don`t get a Prem AGAIN! ;)

Looking forward to getting my DVD tomorrow, and then watching it with my friend who hasn't seen it on Tuesday evening. I'm going to dress as birthday Bella, take all my photos from ET3 and bake fairy cakes ....I have a few Edward rice paper decorations that my friend gave me, so I can make some with his face on and maybe make icing fangs to go on others?!

and mustn't forget to take my Twilight fleecy blanket!!

oooooh, and yesterday when I was in Bristol I popped to see the house from Being Human! :D

23548_383004285853_502135853_3732300_3188608_n.jpg

Edited by fanggirl

Looking forward to getting my DVD tomorrow, and then watching it with my friend who hasn't seen it on Tuesday evening. I'm going to dress as birthday Bella, take all my photos from ET3 and bake fairy cakes ....I have a few Edward rice paper decorations that my friend gave me, so I can make some with his face on and maybe make icing fangs to go on others?!

oooooh, and yesterday when I was in Bristol I popped to see the house from Being Human! :D

I had a New Moon party on Saturday and i put up all my ET3 photos and we all wore red. i bought some fairy cake toppers off ebay and made New Moon Fairy Cakes with withe choc drops on for sparkles!!!! We had a great time!!!

I had a New Moon party on Saturday and i put up all my ET3 photos and we all wore red. i bought some fairy cake toppers off ebay and made New Moon Fairy Cakes with withe choc drops on for sparkles!!!! We had a great time!!!

My friend lives on that road, he sees the cast all the time when they're filming, There will deffo be more tea parties at his house this summer :D lmao! x