General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone had there's sent out from hmv yet??

I've not been able to get on here for 2 days, kept saint there was an error.

Yes, have fun in London, I bet prems are exciting xx

I'm trying to make an app for the drs, can't get through right now. I have virtigo again n I'm fed up with it. Arghhhh

I'm trying to organise a trip round Australia, trying to find cheap tours of the west coast. I've not had much luck so far but maybe today will be the day lol

I got an email on Monday saying that my New Moon DVD had been dispatched from HMV :WINCE:

Edited by Mrs Jacob Black

bad bad bad!

did tons of paperwork yesterday, and assumed my aching shoulders and headache were from that

but have woken up feeling all crashed out and full of cold :WINCE:

always happens after a mega busy week. unfortunately. this is another busy week. so it looks like i am caking it later wearing mask and gloves :borg:

Yup Renee I had an email from HMV on Monday too saying NM was on it's way! Woooooh!

Awww hope you manage to get through to the drs Renee. I still haven't had chance to ring them bout my ear. Grrr hopefully today I will.

Awww nooo Rhi wishing you better. Try to take it easy as best as you can anyway.

Jemma and Sam made me dream of tongues last night ha ha ha ha!

Oh dear I just choked on a crisp! Pointless info there sorry!

Right I must go order an external hard drive from Comet.

Byeeee for now!

I'm trying to make an app for the drs, can't get through right now. I have virtigo again n I'm fed up with it. Arghhhh

I'm trying to organise a trip round Australia, trying to find cheap tours of the west coast. I've not had much luck so far but maybe today will be the day lol

I've just noticed you Avatar, Are you the girl I was chatting to on Sunday night of ET2? I took the black star home.

I'm sure I've read somewhere they have. I was going to order mine, but I've left it too late, I'll just hve to pop into a shop after work on Monday. Hopefully it will be about the same price.

Bless I hope your feeling better soon.

Good luck with that, when are you planning on going? I'd love to do that. I friend has just come back after a month there and he's already planning on trying to get a visa to live there.

hahaha i had to think about it but yes that was me! Im thinking 'black star? what black star? is that a form of transport she took home?' hahahahaha ive remembered now though! I asked jason hu?

So are you coming to et4? i was planning on going to oz nov/dec but it now looks like it will be feb/march or march/april.

I couldnt get a dr's app, 50mins of getting the engaged ton and by the time i got through all the appointments were taken.

I havent ordered a nm dvd, figured id just go in on the monday n buy one cos when i pre-order anything it always arrives 2 days late! lol

I've just noticed you Avatar, Are you the girl I was chatting to on Sunday night of ET2? I took the black star home.

I'm sure I've read somewhere they have. I was going to order mine, but I've left it too late, I'll just hve to pop into a shop after work on Monday. Hopefully it will be about the same price.

Bless I hope your feeling better soon.

Good luck with that, when are you planning on going? I'd love to do that. I friend has just come back after a month there and he's already planning on trying to get a visa to live there.

hahaha i had to think about it but yes that was me! Im thinking 'black star? what black star? is that a form of transport she took home?' hahahahaha ive remembered now though! I asked jason hu?

So are you coming to et4? i was planning on going to oz nov/dec but it now looks like it will be feb/march or march/april.

I couldnt get a dr's app, 50mins of getting the engaged ton and by the time i got through all the appointments were taken.

I havent ordered a nm dvd, figured id just go in on the monday n buy one cos when i pre-order anything it always arrives 2 days late! lol

lol Maybe I should of been abit more clearer. Yes, you did ask Jason for me. It's sat on top of my Twilight books.

Yes I'm going and can't wait for it. All I need to sort of is how to get there. I think I'll get train as I don't fancy the drive.

Bet you can't wait. I would think it will be cheaper about March as there summer should be about over. Oz is one place I'd love to go. I bet you'll have loads of fun.

When I ordered Twilight it was 4 days late. So I haven't bothered this time. I've asked my Mam to pop into Tesco as she'll get 10% off, so it should be here when I get in from work.

Hi to everyone on here not been on for a while...... Rob looked rather gorgeous last night on the news glad everyone who make it down there had a great night.

Very quite in the office today so I thought I would have a catch up on here......

Rhi hope you feeling a lot better today .... for the first time in weeks I can say there's nothing wrong with me hahaha!!!! makes a change and Georgie is free of colds for a change..... she's gone on an Easter egg hunt at the school she'll be attending in September...she was so excited this morning - she can't wait to go to school bless!!!!.

Just started the third book in the Trueblood series omg so different to Twilight lol .... all they think about is sex and more sex especially Bill another vamp who is gorgeous :dance:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!!!!

Edited by Twilightmum49

Hey y'all omg the premiere was amazing last night i am soo tired and i think we were nearly crushed to death but it was sooo worth it. Though the girl behind me was like a foot taller than me you all know i is small but she kept using me as an arm rest or leaning over me i had to swat her away like a damn fly :firedevil:

LOL Dayna what or should i say who did the tongue dream involve????

Happy birthday Becky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!

Grrr it annoys me too when people use me as an arm rest etc. Well it doesn't annoy me when it's someone I know but when you don't even know them and they think it's ok to do it and then especially when you're in a crowd like that yeah it's just annoying ha ha ha!

Lol Jemma well the dream involved a tongue...obviously ha ha ha and Edward lol!

Did you manage to chat to Rob, Jemma, and get his auto and stuff? Did you find everyone ok? I so hope I can go to the Eclipse premiere!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!

Grrr it annoys me too when people use me as an arm rest etc. Well it doesn't annoy me when it's someone I know but when you don't even know them and they think it's ok to do it and then especially when you're in a crowd like that yeah it's just annoying ha ha ha!

Lol Jemma well the dream involved a tongue...obviously ha ha ha and Edward lol!

Did you manage to chat to Rob, Jemma, and get his auto and stuff? Did you find everyone ok? I so hope I can go to the Eclipse premiere!

Damn i need a dream about edward/robs tongue. That reminds me me and backy had our minds in the gutter yesterday about a tape measure some said'What they measureing for' My reply 'Wouldnt you like to know. Then we went on about Robs magic stick and something about his big feet and long fingers :firedevil::D Dream about that dayna :P

And nope we did not get to chat torob sadly he skipped our section out but he was still close so we got some photos of him sadly not with him but he was being pulled all over the place by the people with him soo cant really blame him. Was gutted when he missed our section but then we got one of the huge posters. Becky got a signed one by rob off a girl who said she was not a rob fan soo becky was happy lol

There best be a eclipse premiere

i had a dream about rob last week but i think it was cos i went to bed thinking about what i ended up dreaming about - it was the night before my bday and i was going to bluewater. we went to a retaurant for lunch and rob was sitting on a table near us with an older woman. he had his cap on and nobobdy realised he was there. I didnt want to draw attention to him being there so i got a waitress to give him a note saying sorry to bother him but it was my bday so could i have something signed? :D

needless to say it didnt happen!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

i soooooooo wanna do a prem!!! i wanna i wanna i wanna!!!! lol

does anyone have these - BaByliss 2070U You Curl Curling Iron - i have ghd's that i love doing curls with but id like to do looser curls as well. I want to do something diffeent with my hair, i know what i want but dont know how to do it xx

Edited by evenstar_r

Grr I'm not being notified when posts are posted again!

Heh heh don't worry Jemma I'll be sure to dream sumink up involving them! I've noticed his long fingers before....wait I remember having a conversation about....needless to say my mind was in the gutter then too!

Aww that's a shame that Rob didn't come to your section... Grrr at his people lol.

Jem if I'd thought about it at the time, I think I probs would have caught the Manc Megabus with you and Becky. Although I wouldn't have fancied gettin a train to Manc so early in the morn lol.

Felix keeps gettin in the way of the computer screen so I can't see what I'm typing and now he's biting my fingers as I type lol. Pointless info there sorry.

Ooooh I soooo wanna go to the nightmare on elm street prem! I could probs persuade Karly too!

Awww Renee I <3 your dream!

Oh oh oh Karly was telling me earlier that for Dad's birthday, she's gonna pay for him to get another tattoo and he told her he wants the cullen crest with the words "Twi Guy" on it somewhere!

I have the Babyliss you curl, but dont know whether it is just mine or not, but they take forever to heat up! Dont find they work as well as just a normal straightener for the loose curls.

What have you and Karly done to your Dad Dayna? lol Another Twi-fan there!

I would love to go to the Nightmare premiere, especially if Robert Englund turns up for a look see ;)

I have the Babyliss you curl, but dont know whether it is just mine or not, but they take forever to heat up! Dont find they work as well as just a normal straightener for the loose curls.

What have you and Karly done to your Dad Dayna? lol Another Twi-fan there!

I would love to go to the Nightmare premiere, especially if Robert Englund turns up for a look see ;)

i dont like the new freddy he dont have the same scary effect as robert englund he scares me to death lol

Well lets hope it has a premiere lol nothing about it having one yet