The Hub 4 : Northampton, 9th - 11th April 2010

showmasters

I think this year I am going to got for standard ticket, the last 3 Hubs I have got silver and loved it but I think I have photos with evry one I have wanted to from TW and if some one is announced can always be photo ticket.

Can put the extra money towards Housebroken:)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What great guests xD

Cant wait, gonna try get my hands on silver if they dont do to fast...

Hi.

Just emailed you the picture I took of you at Hub3 to the email address on you web site.

Hope you don't mind!

Sarah :D

Plus with it being back in Northampton I don't have far to travel (I live about 25 minutes away). I just need to find someone who'll adopt me for the weekend now in terms of sharing a room.

Not being funny but that close do you really need a hotel room? Save yourself at least £70 and just travel back and forth. Or better yet put others up too then they can pay your shared transport costs.

Plus with it being back in Northampton I don't have far to travel (I live about 25 minutes away). I just need to find someone who'll adopt me for the weekend now in terms of sharing a room.

Not being funny but that close do you really need a hotel room? Save yourself at least £70 and just travel back and forth. Or better yet put others up too then they can pay your shared transport costs.

I live about 15 miles away and I would always stay in the con hotel. Convenience of being in site. Not having the hassle of finding taxis really late at night and trailing home after the parties, being able to have a couple of drinks without worrying about having to drive if I use the car not taxis, being able to fall into bed rather than a 20 to 30 min drive home disturbing the family as I roll in late than having to get up earlier than if at the hotel disturbing them all as I go etc etc etc. Well worth the cost of a hotel room despite being local.

I'm not able to travel to and from the venue each day otherwise I would have done that. Plus like catfish said, staying at the hotel will be more convenient regarding the parties. I've got a room booked for me and somebody else now anyway. And in case anyone comments on me taking up a hotel room when I don't necessarily need to, I do feel a little guilty about it but doing it this way does make things easier for me.

I do feel a little guilty about it but doing it this way does make things easier for me.

don't feel guilty about it, there's nothing wrong with staying in the hotel no matter how close you live. Among what everyone else has said, you'll also get the atmosphere of it all - as opposed to going home and being jolted out of it and back to real life each evening. Plus, now it's a holiday rather than a day trip with a night out and you'll be able to enjoy it more without worrying about going home.

I'm not able to travel to and from the venue each day otherwise I would have done that. Plus like catfish said, staying at the hotel will be more convenient regarding the parties. I've got a room booked for me and somebody else now anyway. And in case anyone comments on me taking up a hotel room when I don't necessarily need to, I do feel a little guilty about it but doing it this way does make things easier for me.

I completely understand where you're coming from, I loved staying at the Hilton at The Hub 3 as there were so many other attendees there and it didn't mean constant travelling in the mornings and nights. I'm really looking forward to staying at the Park Inn as I've never been before and have only heard good things about it. Also, the convention takes over the hotel so that's going to be pretty cool. Welcome to the forum by the way, I hope you enjoy posting on here. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

I live 30 minutes from Cardiff, and whenever mates come and stay in Cardiff, I'll book a room and stay with them at the B&B. I would put them up, but seeing as the bus trip takes the day away (it seems like) and the room, and living with Parents is kinda hard.

Taralou, you do what you like :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...