The Hub 4 : Northampton, 9th - 11th April 2010

showmasters

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic first three guests, I will definitely be booking a Silver ticket when they go on sale at the Massive Events online store if they haven't all run out. The Hub 3 was so fantastic and I'm sure The Hub 4 will be just as good too. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Ahh, computer fried when I posted that. May have jinxed myself. Possibly good as I can't afford to pay upfront, might be better to not book at the special rate and pay later?

I'm not sure there are any non-convention rate rooms left but you can always try, good luck.

I've just booked my silver ticket and booked my twin room earlier which has helped get rid of withdrawal symptons, I can't wait. Something's telling me that the second weekend in April is going to be a very good one. :whistling:

Edited by Doctor Who

Can't wait for Hub 4 - was very excited when they announced who were the first guests to be attending!

Plus, my birthday is on the 11th so even better!

xxx

Woo that's awesome, my birthday is on the last day of March so I'm treating myself to a late birthday present. :D

Can't wait. Haven't got a ticket yet due to having £133 in my account when they went on sale but I am planning on coming so see you there.

Awesome, I'm glad you're coming, I didn't get to speak to you this time but hopefully next time. :blink:

I just ordered a ticket for HUB 4. Great. But just a little something. Do we have to do a little Timetravel?

In the shop is noted the HUB 4 will be March 13. till March 15. 2009. Ok a bad joke. I hope the in April 2010 are correct.

Yeah, the event is from the 9th-11th April 2010, the online store is just incorrect for that part. It's going to be a very good event, I booked my Silver ticket yesterday along with my Park Inn hotel room and can't wait. ;)B)

Edited by Doctor Who

I just ordered a ticket for HUB 4. Great. But just a little something. Do we have to do a little Timetravel?

In the shop is noted the HUB 4 will be March 13. till March 15. 2009. Ok a bad joke. I hope the in April 2010 are correct.

Well Hub 2 was March 2008 so there must be some time travel happening somewhere ;D

• Moderators

Well Hub 2 was March 2008 so there must be some time travel happening somewhere ;D

Northampton is on a Rift in space and time!

(well, that's what we decided in the registration queue at Hub 2 anyway)