Anyone into Glee?

Charlie Aome

Anyone else been watching (and giggling insanely at) the videos and pics they've all been posting on twitter of them messing around during filming lately?

The one of them all running around the trailers like nuts is my personal favourite...

i don't have twitter and have no intention of getting it, but is there anyway to post a link to those videos here? or is that against the rules? i'd love to see them tho! Waiting till April is getting really hard :D

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

http://www.twitvid.com/74D92

This is my favourite one, of them all running around crazy.

(I think I follow most of them now on twitter... they're all mad, but Chris Colfer has to win the adorable award for the tweet 'Every time I get injured I measure its severity by asking myself "Would this stop me from going to Disneyland?" ' )

http://www.twitvid.com/74D92

This is my favourite one, of them all running around crazy.

(I think I follow most of them now on twitter... they're all mad, but Chris Colfer has to win the adorable award for the tweet 'Every time I get injured I measure its severity by asking myself "Would this stop me from going to Disneyland?" ' )

aww that's so cute :) lol i love them.

BTW did you know etmuse that Joss is gonna be directing some Glee episodes? how excited are you??!!!!

I did know! I am more excited about that than is really healthy!

OMG ME TOO!!! it's probably a clinical disease somewhere in the DSM but i'm pretty sure i don't want a cure.

Joss and Glee? all i need is eliza on there and i may die of orgasmic excitement overload!!!!

Since Glee has started showing over here im hooked! i knew about it before it came to the UK but never really got into it now im watching it every week without fail and i watch it in bed and my partner works really early in the morning so hes in bed at 9pm too and sometimes ive looked over and caught him watching it lol ive got the soundtrack on my ipod and my boyfriend is buying me the soundtrack on CD friday ;) for in the car as ive got a crappy built in CD changer instead of a cool CD player that i can plug my ipod into in my car lol im tempted to watch the rest of the episodes online but i made that mistake with TVD and now ive got to wait until march 26th to watch Episode 15 i dont know what im going to do until then because i am TOTALLY addicted ;)

Having Glee and the Vampire Diaries on tv at the moment just really makes me like... ;) 2010 is such a good year!

I hope all you Glee fans have gone out and bought the Glee soundtrack its a must have lol.

glad to see u've decided glee is worth ur time :) it's amazing isn't it?

I wouldnt say its amazing, but its entertaining. I tell you what always amazes me is Tim Burton Films Alice in wounderland looks stunning. I dont know if I would want a Glee con but if any of the cast where at the bigger events I would certainly welcome them for the bigger fans who love Glee.

I hope all you Glee fans have gone out and bought the Glee soundtrack its a must have lol.

I wouldnt say its amazing, but its entertaining. I tell you what always amazes me is Tim Burton Films Alice in wounderland looks stunning. I dont know if I would want a Glee con but if any of the cast where at the bigger events I would certainly welcome them for the bigger fans who love Glee.

ok i can accept that lol. i'll be the bigger fan there lol and u can point and laugh at me getting all excited. i have no shame at conventions haha

As much as it pains me to say it - I really enjoy the show and the music is great as well. Glee guests most welcome.

No pain Red just give in to the love!!!!!!!

ok i can accept that lol. i'll be the bigger fan there lol and u can point and laugh at me getting all excited. i have no shame at conventions haha

As much as it pains me to say it - I really enjoy the show and the music is great as well. Glee guests most welcome.

No pain Red just give in to the love!!!!!!!

I would not point and laugh at you, I would be happy for you that you get some one you would really like to meet, we all have things we like that some others dont but they just have to accept what we get, for example im still hoping for Rob Zombie guests and Tim Burton guests but it seems very unlikly that I would be getting any this year.

Oh I would looooooooooove a Glee con! I'd buy a ticket in a second!

I am totally obsessed with it - so glad there's a thread campaign on here already! And lol at Charlie encouraging the recruits :coolthumb:

I am already imagining which of Rachel's outfits to recreate for the parties...ooh or maybe I could sew a cheerios outfit?! Ahhh we must have a con!!

Edited by crazyminx

Oh I would looooooooooove a Glee con! I'd buy a ticket in a second!

I am totally obsessed with it - so glad there's a thread campaign on here already! And lol at Charlie encouraging the recruits :thumbup:

I am already imagining which of Rachel's outfits to recreate for the parties...ooh or maybe I could sew a cheerios outfit?! Ahhh we must have a con!!

omg yes! you so should lol u can test it out as a halloween outfit :) hehe. and yay welcome to the awesomeness thread :) hehe

omg yes! you so should lol u can test it out as a halloween outfit :) hehe. and yay welcome to the awesomeness thread :) hehe

lol - not sure it's quite scary enough for halloween! though a Sue Sylvester costume could be pretty terrifying! :thumbup: