Anyone into Glee?

Charlie Aome

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have :blink:

OMG Kirst it was insane!!!

THIS COMMENT CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!! READ AT OWN RISK!!!!!

OMG i couldn't believe how quick finn found out and i'm so glad at the competition when puck asked if they were ok he said no. go him and spam them so not cool! also i absolutely loved every face that curt made like the whole show. I'm so excited that mr. shu finally left his wife. god i hate her!!!! OMG and Sue fired?!!! no way!!! i can't wait till next season. i'm so sad we have to wait till april it's just not fair :lol: such a good fall finale tho :)

Why not give the show a chance to actually be shown in this country before cons are suggested for it....No wonder HouseBroken is not getting a look in.

WTF they're hardly similar events lol. Don't be so daft.

OMG i just watched the finale for the fall season someone pleeeeease tell me they've watched it!!!!

It was amazing C'MON MORE VOTES FOR GLEE CON!

• 4 weeks later...

My cousin dosent get Glee he thinks its another corporation trying to take cash from teenagers just like Disney has done with high school musical. But from my point of view never heard of it and I doubt I ever watch it, but I guess some how it has strong pointsto have a big fan base talking about it on this forum.

Oh i'm really glad everyone's loving it. I just heard from a friend Idina Menzel is gonna be the teacher for the rival school which i can't remember the name of the group right this second but yay!

I can't believe I only just saw this thread. I've been an utter Gleek for months now, and a Glee con would be amazing. :unsure: Glee is awesome.

And Buffy lover even better Joss has signed on to Direct a few episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i'm really glad everyone's loving it. I just heard from a friend Idina Menzel is gonna be the teacher for the rival school which i can't remember the name of the group right this second but yay!

Vocal Adrenaline :) yeah i read that the other day! yay! :YAHOO:

Vocal Adrenaline :) yeah i read that the other day! yay! :YAHOO:

VOCAL ADRENALINE! thank you!! that was gonna drive me nuts! lol

ur the best Kirst. I'm so proud of our little group. It's growing big so fast. *tear* hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Anyone else been watching (and giggling insanely at) the videos and pics they've all been posting on twitter of them messing around during filming lately?

The one of them all running around the trailers like nuts is my personal favourite...