Anyone into Glee?

Charlie Aome

So i know this show is new and most of Showmasters stuff is supernatural or sci-fi stuff but i have heard from other fans in other verses how they like this show.

Anyone else into that? Just thought it might be cool cause u know it's a great show. altho not sure if you get it in England. ok Now i feel a little dumb.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Glee is starting over here in 2010, so it's probably best to wait until then to see how it does here.

However, it certainly has a strong cult following already, and has some cast members that have a lot of cross-over appeal from other stuff too.

Could be worth trying one of those guests out at a Collectormania or something, and seeing how much Glee-related stuff they sell, then going from there.

Glee is starting over here in 2010, so it's probably best to wait until then to see how it does here.

However, it certainly has a strong cult following already, and has some cast members that have a lot of cross-over appeal from other stuff too.

Could be worth trying one of those guests out at a Collectormania or something, and seeing how much Glee-related stuff they sell, then going from there.

Sqee!! thanks David. Can i use this thread to collect other Glee fans?? Oh please oh please?!!! I mean you can watch it online and it's sooooooooo funny. i'm totally addicted. Do you know when it airs in 2010? Like for the spring line-up or not till fall 2010? I could have lots of time making a big group of fans :)

OH YES YES YES YES YES YES PLEASE <3

*cough* I love Glee. A lot. I'm a proud owner of three Glee related tshirts. :thumbup: It is a great show though.

OMG yay!!!! Kirst u make me so happy!!!!! Where did you get glee shirts? i totally wanna see!!! photos!!!! omg it's so funny right? how much have you seen?

ps. i'm totally listening to it right now :) hehe

• Moderators

Sure, if there's demand out there then make sure people support it on here :thumbup:

I watch it online so I love the show myself, and it'd be fun to get some of the cast along. I know a lot of others that do too.

I don't think there's a set air date other than early 2010 here.

Ahh, I got them off cafepress - I just saw them and like, HAD to get them! XD My obsession goes far like that <3 XD

I've seen all the eps so far. Every Thursday first thing I do is watch teh newest episode online xD It's hilarious. I love the music, the storylines, the characters, EVERYTHING! And the soundtrack is like, the only thing I listen to these days xD

I could probably go on about Glee for years. :thumbup:

I love the episode that had Kristin Chenoweth in it, she is like, my actual role model, so talented! <3

*needs to stop gushing* XD

Ahh, I got them off cafepress - I just saw them and like, HAD to get them! XD My obsession goes far like that <3 XD

I've seen all the eps so far. Every Thursday first thing I do is watch teh newest episode online xD It's hilarious. I love the music, the storylines, the characters, EVERYTHING! And the soundtrack is like, the only thing I listen to these days xD

I could probably go on about Glee for years. :thumbup:

I love the episode that had Kristin Chenoweth in it, she is like, my actual role model, so talented! <3

*needs to stop gushing* XD

OMG I LOVE KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!! She's amazing!!!! I missed her on Broadway for Wicked but i did see Idina. Let me tell you. I hope she guest stars too!!!!

I've been in love with Matt Morrison since 2003 when he was Link in the OBC of Hairspray. He's amazing isn't he? Altho when he did gold digger i totally giggled alot.

the story lines are amazing! It's soooo funny. OMG when Sue joins to co-lead and does the minority thing, "wheels, gay kid, Aretha, asian kid, other asian kid, Shaft." OMG I seriously died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd DIE to see Kristin and/or Idina in Wicked! I love them both and I absolutely love Wicked too!

Ahh, I have SUCH a huge crush on Matt, he's so cute and he's awesome! And just LOL at him doing the thong song! awesome! XD And leaving on a jet plane from the directors cut of the pilot was amazing =]

BAHAHHAHA I LOVED the sue thing! she is hilarious! And I love Sues corner! "Love knows no bounds, why CANT people marry dogs?!" XD

I'd DIE to see Kristin and/or Idina in Wicked! I love them both and I absolutely love Wicked too!

Ahh, I have SUCH a huge crush on Matt, he's so cute and he's awesome! And just LOL at him doing the thong song! awesome! XD And leaving on a jet plane from the directors cut of the pilot was amazing =]

BAHAHHAHA I LOVED the sue thing! she is hilarious! And I love Sues corner! "Love knows no bounds, why CANT people marry dogs?!" XD

Oh i need to find him doing that song. I never saw it :D

Seriously Idina gave me chills. The whole show i was just in awe. She's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok we need to keep this thread alive so to hopefully get showmasters notice so def bring ur friends here! lol i so love this show.

Sue's corner should be illegal!!!!!!!!!! lol she's redic!

I cant find the link to him doing it on the show, but this is him doing it at Broadway in Bryant Park,

and its reallyyy awesome. I love him so much!

I know, i dont see how they let her say those kind of things! XD On the news! Oh well, thats how sue c's it i guess :D

OMGGG I WOULD LOVE A GLEE CON!

i'm pretty sure even though it hasnt begun screening over here that they already have a large following :)

I love Lea Michele (esp when she was in spring awakening). plus Matthew Morrison.

i LOVE Glee. Its amazeballs!!! especially loving the cameo from Josh Groban. and Sue Sylvester is my HERO.

this suggestion is quite possibly the best suggestion i have ever seen.

I WOULD DIE if Josh Groban came :D