Anyone into Glee?

Charlie Aome

Lol wow i'm gone for a week and look at all the fun new friends to the thread! YAY!!!! So glad other people are loving it. it's so funny! And as promised Kirst i listened to it on the flight there, every night i went to sleep, while i got ready during the day. it was a little ridiculous lol.

really glad to see new people though yay!

and i love Rachel's character she's hilarious altho i'd prob kill her in real life (her character not Lea Michele)

and i have loved Matt since '02 or '03 when i saw him in Hairspray!! he was amazing!!!!!!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the first four, and am loving it so far ^_^

But please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand Rachel! She annoys the hell out of me

Okay, after finishing the rest of the episodes, I retract some of my hatred. I still don't like her, but she was much less annoying in later episodes. And I agree that Lea Michelle has an amazing voice.

What does CM:MK mean?

Collectormania Milton Keynes. I think :D

Ive seen it, and I know that .Kirst has too

I loved it <3

Except Quinn. Who I cant stand. I hate her more and more as weeks go by. Other than that I loved it.

Oh my god i know! She's so irksome. She so doesn't deserve Finn or Puck. She's such a bitch to Finn i want him to break up with her so bad. but i loved the songs!!!!! Defying Gravity was great but the Tina Turner cover was my fav!!! That was def one of their best :) And Sue OMG did anyone see that coming?!!!!

Im so glad you dont like her either! Everyone else I talk to about Quinn shes like their favourite character. I just dont get it.

Suueeee <3 I have to admit it suprised me but I actually really liked it. I wouldnt have thought I would have liked them adding some heart to her character but I enjoyed it.

I keep listening to defying gravity and proud mary over and over haha

I like the fact Sue has a heart <3

I loved artie's solo too! Wasn't loving that about Tina :poki:

I thought that was kinda a dick move about Tina. I had to explain it to my roommate because she didn't get why he was so upset, but that's just heartbreaking to Artie. Poor guy.

Loved his solo too. he was just great in this episode.

have i mentioned how much i love puck yet? cause i do he's adorable.

Ugh and Quinn soooo needs to get over herself.

and i thought Sue w/ a heart was kinda nice :) she's evolving as a character :)

• 2 weeks later...

I loved artie's solo too! Wasn't loving that about Tina :P

I thought that was kinda a dick move about Tina. I had to explain it to my roommate because she didn't get why he was so upset, but that's just heartbreaking to Artie. Poor guy.

I love Puck, not so pleased with his sexting though!! :P

I loved artie's solo too! Wasn't loving that about Tina :D

I love Puck, not so pleased with his sexting though!! :headscratch:

I'm 2 episodes behind so i'm not sure what u mean but i'm gonna catch up this weekend! don't tell me what happens lol

I love Puck, not so pleased with his sexting though!! :rolleyes:

OMG i caught up! come on Puck seriously? i just love him though :) hehe. I really liked Rachel OG makeover look but the Sandy look from Grease was a bit much. the hair looked so bad on her. and when they sang w/ the school for the deaf? Oh god i just died!

Guys, you should all look at the poll and vote for GLEE if you havent already :Phttp://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=55312

YAY!!!! We made it to a poll!!! go us!!! so we're not in last right now when i voted but we're second to last so we should probably step it up people :)!!!!! come on u know u wanna meet Sue Sylvester and have her say rude racist things to you.

Why not give the show a chance to actually be shown in this country before cons are suggested for it....No wonder HouseBroken is not getting a look in.

well i actually didn't suggest it per se i was just wondering if anyone else was interested in the show. to see if at one point there could be. this is kinda more an open ended discussion of episodes and such for interest for the show. i dunno how it made the list but i'm not complaining :)

What exactly is 'Glee'?

It's a show based in a high school in rural America about a Glee club. It's absolutely hilarious and the music is great and you should def check it out at fox.com seriously worth a look. i haven't heard any complaints from people i've recommended it to so far :)