Who got what they wanted?

popstar!!

OMG Lily I get to meet you this time *hugs tight* and Taz!!!

omgg yaaayy Sammm :headscratch:! i get to meet You, Paul, Vicky, Tiff, Chelsea! oh yaayyy ;) ! and it'll be on my birthday tooo it's gna be such a special time ! <3

Awesome!!!! Of course I get to meet Poppy too and the rest of you guys but Lily's my honey. Spoke to her for weeks before Proms then didn't get the chance to meet her as she went to London and we went to Brum :(

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omgg yaaayy Sammm :headscratch:! i get to meet You, Paul, Vicky, Tiff, Chelsea! oh yaayyy ;) ! and it'll be on my birthday tooo it's gna be such a special time ! <3

Awesome!!!! Of course I get to meet Poppy too and the rest of you guys but Lily's my honey. Spoke to her for weeks before Proms then didn't get the chance to meet her as she went to London and we went to Brum :(

yep! Sam and the rest of them are MINE :( so no stealing. i had them before u guys. I've had to wait, (and still am) to meet them. :) Love you samm <3

yep! Sam and the rest of them are MINE :( so no stealing. i had them before u guys. I've had to wait, (and still am) to meet them. :) Love you samm <3

Love you too Lily and Taz even though I haven't really spoken to her as much *huggles really tight* can't believe I finally get to meet you both!

Love you too Lily and Taz even though I haven't really spoken to her as much *huggles really tight* can't believe I finally get to meet you both!

I no! it dusnt seem real now! Its gna be the best time of my life im sure! *hugs back*

It will. We'll make sure of that. Also why you not on msn missy??

I no! it dusnt seem real now! Its gna be the best time of my life im sure! *hugs back*

It will. We'll make sure of that. Also why you not on msn missy??

I'll be on soon enough. I havent been on for ages cuz people wud talk to me while i was tryin to book. I'm off for a bath now. But i'll be online straight after :headscratch:

YAAAAYYY POPPY U GOT URS AND JESSES WOOOO I GOT MYN AND TAZES :unsure: after all our worryin and excitement on fb :L :D yaayyyy

Awww that's great. I know your Mum was buying it for you for your birthday. You're going to have so much fun!

We got the tickets we wanted and more, wanted a good gold tickets and ended up with gold 5, 6 and 10!

YAAAAYYY POPPY U GOT URS AND JESSES WOOOO I GOT MYN AND TAZES :unsure: after all our worryin and excitement on fb :L :D yaayyyy

Awww that's great. I know your Mum was buying it for you for your birthday. You're going to have so much fun!

We got the tickets we wanted and more, wanted a good gold tickets and ended up with gold 5, 6 and 10!

Yeahh i got gold ;) probably 140 sumin. yeahh i hope it will be fun! it'll be amazing meetin all u guysss xx

^_^ I was one of the PJ crew and my mates got Gold 1,2, and 3 (I got 2, wooooo!).

It was proper hardcore and I dunno how I managed to stay up ALLLLL night....actually I do, the coca cola supply and the cold from the blimming main doors being open, aarrrrgh!!

Just like to say a big well done to ALL the PJ crew, you are all legends, WE RULE!!! :D

xxxxxxxxxx

i got standard cos i already no wat gold is lik and standard is jus as gud realy!! am guna get gold for the 4th tho jus cos its d 4th lol!!! whoo yay i cnt w8 2 meet charlie and christopher it'l b very excitin i wonder who else dey'l get yay!!!

I got gold four :wub:

Yaaaaayyyyyy my PJ Crew buddy :D

GOLD 6 :YAHOO:

:dance: I was one of the PJ crew and my mates got Gold 1,2, and 3 (I got 2, wooooo!).

It was proper hardcore and I dunno how I managed to stay up ALLLLL night....actually I do, the coca cola supply and the cold from the blimming main doors being open, aarrrrgh!!

Just like to say a big well done to ALL the PJ crew, you are all legends, WE RULE!!! :YAHOO:

xxxxxxxxxx

:YAHOO: WE RULE :YAHOO:

Great company, Sam's yummy curly wurly cookies, vampire fang sweets and hot drinks kept me awake :lol:

Edited by Twilightmum49