UPDATED! Hotel Booking Information

slaycandy

I told you Poptoria, you need to hurry up!

Well there is no way my mum would let me book before I have my ticket booked. :WINCE: I'm gonna cryyyyy

There are rooms at ''Express by Holiday Inn'' which is very near the Hilton...£128 for the Friday and Saturday night and rooms have a double bed and a double sofa bed,it also includes breakfast..check it out online we have already booked its cheaper than the Hilton :)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else having probs booking their room at hilton? when i called to book to reserve 2 twin rooms they said that under the twilight code there was no twin rooms avaliable just single rooms! wht the hell!! can anyone from SM help me??? xx

I have a friend who just tried to book his room but there is no more rooms available with the special fare.

Will Massive Events call the Hilton to rearrange more rooms for the attendees?

Yes, they're going to try. One of the mods said a few pages ago. There's a HUGE number of cons going on right now so they're run off their feet but they're going to do their best for us.

I've just booked a single room as thats all they had with the con rate.

Can always cancel and rebook if other room types are added.

Bit stressful that every con attendee cant get the room type they want when the hotel is so damn big!

xxxx

Okay, I haven´t book a hotel room until yet.. are the prizes (if there are again more cheaper rooms soon, 75 pounds) for the room.. ? so that i would have to pay 37,50 and a friend of mine would have to pay 37,50 or is it 75 per person?

Okay, I haven´t book a hotel room until yet.. are the prizes (if there are again more cheaper rooms soon, 75 pounds) for the room.. ? so that i would have to pay 37,50 and a friend of mine would have to pay 37,50 or is it 75 per person?

£75 per room ;)

My friends and I will stay at the Etap Hotel. We'll have to walk 20 minutes, but we don't mind, 20 minutes are nothing, and it only costs us 40 pounds each for the whole weekend.

Woah, that's cheap that! I'm a lazy cow though ;D

wow yeah that is really cheap! I'd end up getting cabs there and back though so it wouldnt really save me any money!

Thing is with the etap u pay for what u get lol

6163898.jpg

excuse my mate lol

but that's pretty much the WHOLE room u have a little desk behind u and a shower/toilet.

haha I've stayed in worse! in all fairness the etap is my last resort I think, at the end of the day its only somewhere to sleep and leave you're stuff for both ET1 and ET2 we were literally in the room for a couple of hours sleep and to get ready.

I really wanna stay at the hilton but theres no way I can justify paying nearly £130 a night for a room so I do hope we get some more cheap rates I'm gutted I didnt get in there quick enough cuz i was waiting for my friends to make up their minds!

I phoned the Hilton last night to book a room, the dont have any big rooms available at the discount rate but they do have twin rooms which I think is what most people are looking for. Just so you know there are some :wub:

I hope there are some rooms left, my friends and I are gonna book tomorrow!