Is there a limit on the number of ET3 tickets

Isn't The Hilton a bigger venue than the Park Inn?

There may be more than 800 tickets available this time - I thought ITSOTM would sell out judging by the forum excitement :D but that wasn't the case. Not everyone going to ET2 is necessarily going to want to go or be able to afford ET3. SM need to sell the tickets to get the guests so as long as people aren't buying stupid amounts of tickets I think it should be OK :D

I could be talking rubbish but hey :o

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't The Hilton a bigger venue than the Park Inn?

There may be more than 800 tickets available this time - I thought ITSOTM would sell out judging by the forum excitement :o but that wasn't the case. Not everyone going to ET2 is necessarily going to want to go or be able to afford ET3. SM need to sell the tickets to get the guests so as long as people aren't buying stupid amounts of tickets I think it should be OK :D

I could be talking rubbish but hey :D

You have a point Juliette the Hilton is a much bigger venue and SM might decide to increase the 800 tickets available.

They could restrict the number you can buy to 4 only, but that is just my thoughts a lot of music festivals restrict the number you can buy to 4, so they could go with that or not.

Count me in for an all night party :D

• Showmasters Admin

Are people camping out for getting tickets for ET3??

I would read through but I dont have the time.. On the school computers :D

What time do the tickets go on sale and stuff? :D

We usually open the reg desk at 8-8:30am to start selling tickets. But we do have people start queuing from the evening before.

So it the allnighter usually to get a low number then?

Or I suppose it could be to get gold tickets.

Blimey! How many of us are going to be up then? :D

What time do the tickets go on sale and stuff? :o

We usually open the reg desk at 8-8:30am to start selling tickets. But we do have people start queuing from the evening before.

Any ideas on the numbers query TT?

Edited by Rhianydd

none one starting queuing the night before at ET1 I'm G4 and I got there at 6am and the girls in front of me said they got there about 4.30am but felt silly getting there so early if they knew people wouldnt be coming till later.......I can honestly say theres no need to camp out there enjoy the party have a little sleep then go back in the morning alot of us did that last time and it was fine!

none one starting queuing the night before at ET1 I'm G4 and I got there at 6am and the girls in front of me said they got there about 4.30am but felt silly getting there so early if they knew people wouldnt be coming till later.......I can honestly say theres no need to camp out there enjoy the party have a little sleep then go back in the morning alot of us did that last time and it was fine!

I agree I didnt see anyone the night before as you said - we got there about 6.30-7am and we are G23,24 & 25.

I'm not worried about getting an early ticket anyway, ...............just A ticket! lol :D

See, I thought I remembered Debs saying her hubby went about 7am

At least if you are not getting there until then, you can get some sleep.

I want to be able to enjoy the Sunday too, not be like the living dead, an all nighter is fine as long as you can sleep the day after, but if you sleep, you miss the sunday :o

Plus, I am on my own Sunday night so there will be nobody to wake me up if I have already missed a nights sleep.....................they will be banging on my door on Monday to say "Will you please leave!" lol :D

• Showmasters Admin

Apolagies it was at a Hub event were we had some people camp out. One guy slept in a chair next to the reg desk.

It's really not necessary to be there that long. As other have said, if you're there before 7am you're going to get a good number.

I'm not worried about getting an early ticket anyway, ...............just A ticket!

Haha thats my thoughts exactly! :D

Yip!

I wouldnt want to be in the front row at the talks. - Noooooooooo! Too self concious for that! (Although, admittedly, would rather not be at the back, but dont think that would be the case for those attending ET2 anyway)

Dont think it makes any difference for photo shoots or Autos cos you all get your stuff anyway, just at slightly different timings, so its all good.

So, the only difference as far as I'm concerned, is the gold extras you get as opposed to the other ticket colours.

Other than that, you could always go standard and buy your photos etc.

They have the screens up at the talks anyway. We were standard 1234 in the Proms, but you still have all the golds in front of you anyway, so I mostly looked at the screens :P

As long as we get tickets - all is good! :D

Haha Id be nervous in the front row too.

Given the choice I would choose a Silver ticket but like you said you can always buy the extra photographs etc if you get a standard ticket so Im not hugely worried.

Im too lazy to get up ridiculously early to buy a ticket anyway :D so I'll just happily take what I can get.

I think it's not fair that people could buy tickets for people who are not here in the way that if everybody buy lile 4 or 5 tickets, there wouldn't be any tickets left on sale for people who can't attend ET2. Plus, people buying tickets and if then if the people are not attending?

I think it's not fair that people could buy tickets for people who are not here in the way that if everybody buy lile 4 or 5 tickets, there wouldn't be any tickets left on sale for people who can't attend ET2. Plus, people buying tickets and if then if the people are not attending?

It's just the way it is, maybe they'll enforce a rule so you can only get 2max, but it's just the way it is.

Like I've said ten million times, there is NOTHING wrong with even having like standard 500 :| You'd still have an amazzzzzzzzzing time, and u have PLENTY of time to save up to queue up to get gold for the next event, like myself and many others did,

It's just the way it is, maybe they'll enforce a rule so you can only get 2max, but it's just the way it is.

Like I've said ten million times, there is NOTHING wrong with even having like standard 500 :| You'd still have an amazzzzzzzzzing time, and u have PLENTY of time to save up to queue up to get gold for the next event, like myself and many others did,

I know most people wont agree with me but I really hope there isn't that much of a 'limit'. Me and Mum are buying tickets for Jess and Julette and also my two friends who couldn't come to ET2 as they dind't have to moeny in time. We're not fussed on the number (Was G124 or something like that atr ET1 and it was still AMAZING!) I think we just want to make sure that our numbers are together so we can sit together in the talks etc.

Would like to get SOME sleep on the saturday because like you said... I dont function well as the living dead AT ALL... lol... definitely will be there early tho, my mini honeymoon is resting on this so I NEED to get tickets, lol!!!

:D Can't think of a better why to spend your honeymoon with awesome guests and 800 extra wedding guests to celebrate your big day :D

Are you still going to wear your wedding dress on the night like you said earlier somewhere on here - that would be so nice to have your pic taken with us in your dress and hubby in his suit :D