• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno whether to have no sleep or very little sleep on the Saturday :/

You are in the Ibis aren't you?

No sleep no sleep, Im coming downstairs in my PJ's

Easier for you :D

Rach, perhaps we need sleeping bags for that night :D

Then again, that is volturi ball night, so we will all have our cloaks to cwch up under :D

I'm not sure what to do. Whether to go back to the hotel or stick around, get tickets, then go back to bed for a bit. I can happily stay up all night, but dont want to spoil the Sunday at all.

I reckon that since we havent had a moderator on yet, Mark and Jason/they are trying to work out the best rule/compromise that treats everyone fairly.

No sleep I think we should prepare now have someone bring pop I have disposable cups some snacks everyone bring blankets and then we could bring some twilighty related games maybe have a twilight quiz between us? To keep us going :)

I don't know I don't think we should get our hopes up or down until an official SM bod answers because what if everyone buys one extra ticket for people who aren't at ET2 then what happens to the other 400 people who can't get tickets because everyone else bought an extra one even though those 400 people also bought tickets to ET2 however this works not everyone will be pleased

where are you too this time?

We are in the Grand, so half a mile up the road.

Need somewhere to park the car for the Sunday cos the hotel we are staying in, their car park is closed all day sunday until Monday morning for some bizarre reason! so am going to see if it is possible to park in..the park lol

If it wasnt only £20 for me to stay the Sunday night in the Grand, I would have booked into the park for the last night for ease, but Dayna and Karly will still be there, so thats cool :D

Edited by Rhianydd

where are you too this time?

We are in the Grand, so half a mile up the road.

Need somewhere to park the car for the Sunday cos the hotel we are staying in, their car park is closed all day sunday until Monday morning for some bizarre reason! so am going to see if it is possible to park in..the park lol

If it wasnt only £20 for me to stay the Sunday night in the Grand, I would have booked into the park for the last night for ease, but Dayna and Karly will still be there, so thats cool :D

I'm at the ibis this time wish I had money for the park inn but didnt at the time and just wanted to make sure we had a room booked luckily with the ibis you pay when you get there!

yeah I walked past the grand a few times its really close walking is quicker than driving to the park inn from there the way the roads are. thats crazy about the car park though

When I first arrived my room smelt a little but open the window get some fresh air in and it's fine the bathrooms and rooms are a little dingy BUT for the amount of time you'll actually spend there it's fine you will sleep there and come back and get ready there you'll spend a lot of your time over at the Park Inn waiting for autos and photos and then out and about eating and stuff so the grands really great for the cost :)

Honestly it's fine as long as you're not expecting that much but like I said you won't be in it much also theres a nice takeaway pizza shop down the road thats cheap and (ok dingy) but the grand has no problems with you bringing in outside food or anything (mostly cos they're not there) and for ET I got upgraded to a double cos by the time I arrived they had ran out of singles :D <3 me my double bed!

[

Easier for you :D

Rach, perhaps we need sleeping bags for that night :D

Then again, that is volturi ball night, so we will all have our cloaks to cwch up under :D

I'm not sure what to do. Whether to go back to the hotel or stick around, get tickets, then go back to bed for a bit. I can happily stay up all night, but dont want to spoil the Sunday at all.

I reckon that since we havent had a moderator on yet, Mark and Jason/they are trying to work out the best rule/compromise that treats everyone fairly.

Like Jazz said it's something we all needed to know!! Also myself Jazz and ellie were all at the grand last time and we managed to get G9,10 and 11 tickets

You haven't asked anything we didn't all need to know anyway and I think SM are away thinking about how best to deal with this which is why we haven't had a response yet

^^ I agree, especially because suddenly everyone is like PANIC STATIONS haha