Is there a limit on the number of ET3 tickets

No it's not at all that bad honest just preparing you for the worst so you can be pleasantly surprised :D

I like your thinking! :P

I think people are just getting themselves worked up.

Not everyone from et1 went to et2 did they? Otherwise there wouldnt have been any new people.

I would imagine that will be the case again

Plus, there are quite a few people that have posted on the forum that they have tickets for ET2 but are not coming, whether they have sold them on or not I dont have a clue, but we can expect some missing seats I reckon

Plus, if two friends are already at ET2, then they only need one ticket each for ET3, so no extra tickets required.

We will just have to see what happens I suppose.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just worried that I'll be in a mega queue for ages just to be told that theres no gold tickets left because everyone ahead of me bought 10 each :/

I'm prepared for an all nighter tbf I'm feeling your idea, munchies and games :D

I'm just worried that I'll be in a mega queue for ages just to be told that theres no gold tickets left because everyone ahead of me bought 10 each :/

yeah thats the only thing I am worried about too, I'm very happy to have people buy for other people who arent there I think if you get there that early you wanna know you have a good ticket number always you could have just shown up later in the day!

yeah thats the only thing I am worried about too, I'm very happy to have people buy for other people who arent there I think if you get there that early you wanna know you have a good ticket number always you could have just shown up later in the day!

I think the idea someone had for the joining the back of the queue to buy tickets for others could well be a possible plan, that makes it fair for people at the con not to miss out on a ticket and all that.

Will be interesting to see what SM decide to do.

Ooooh ive just seen this thread...cheers Rhi :D

I'll be pretty gutted if cant get ours with everyone pretty much saying they want gold im worried its gonna sell out of gold and thats not fair cause i wont be there to buy mine but then its not fair on the ones that dont have people there to buy it for them so i can see it from both ways guess we shall have to see what they say about it :(:(

Whatever they decide won't be fair on everyone :D but you also have to consider people who don't have the money on them to buy their gold tix on the day so hopefully nothing will sell out, it didn't at ET there were some of all tickets left for the site on monday

Ooooh ive just seen this thread...cheers Rhi :(

I'll be pretty gutted if cant get ours with everyone pretty much saying they want gold im worried its gonna sell out of gold and thats not fair cause i wont be there to buy mine but then its not fair on the ones that dont have people there to buy it for them so i can see it from both ways guess we shall have to see what they say about it :D:(

I dont think it is going to be easy decisions for SM cos they really arent going to be able to please everyone.

If we cant buy for anyone else, then it will be just me for ET3 etc etc etc, however, if Kev and the boys want to come, they would have to buy the tickets online after the con if any became available.

Fingers crossed for everybody anyway, hope people get the solution they need, almost feel guilty for having this suprise ticket and the option of buying more.

:D

I think the idea someone had for the joining the back of the queue to buy tickets for others could well be a possible plan, that makes it fair for people at the con not to miss out on a ticket and all that.

it was me who said that! :-)

yeah it'll be interesting, I can see them pondering over it now! they have kept so quiet we haven't even had david in here yet haha! showmaster always say that the tickets go on sale at the con so people who are there get priority but its a tough one cuz if you have a freind willing to get you a ticket thats there choice hmmm I dunno!

Edited by Miss Ragamuffin

lol Thats me, always feel if I have something, that I should be sharing it, whether it is material or experiences/events etc.

Brought up nice :D not allowed to get yourself a drink, without getting for everyone else, that sort of thing.

When the national lottery first appeared, me and Kev sat down and chatted when we bought our first few tickets, thinking who we could share the money with if we won................we never won! lol :(

but didnt most people think like that? some for mam, some for sis etc etc

Edited by Rhianydd

it was me who said that! :-)

yeah it'll be interesting, I can see them pondering over it now! they have kept so quiet we haven't even had david in here yet haha! showmaster always say that the tickets go on sale at the con so people who are there get priority but its a tough one cuz if you have a freind willing to get you a ticket thats there choice hmmm I dunno!

Yip, in the past, mods have said you could purchase A ticket for a friend at an even.

Wonder if that rule will have to change for ET events, but then the proms didnt sell out did they? so, that means there could be more twi events for people anyway, and the proms were fantastic!

Yup I feel it may be necissary but don't worry we'll be quiet munchiers!

Popcorn anyone? I have twilight on my laptop we'll be fine :D

That could work like 1 per person present then if you want more you can join the back of the queue after say 10 maybe?

I think that's a perfect idea.

You are in the Ibis aren't you?

Rach, perhaps we need sleeping bags for that night :(

I am indeed! So no coming down in jammies for me! I'm thinking a blanket though (:

I'm prepared for an all nighter tbf I'm feeling your idea, munchies and games :D

I'll go for an allnighter, but I'll probably end up having a nap in the queue >.<

I'll be pretty gutted if cant get ours with everyone pretty much saying they want gold

Becky's going standard, so you wouldn't be totally alone if that were the case!

Oh, another point I have, how much will the gold tickets be? £190?

£195 I think

I'm already majorly skint haha! I owe ellie �95 from the last gold ticket >.<

Ouch! You don't need to pay any booking fees do you?

Rach, perhaps we need sleeping bags for that night :D

I am indeed! So no coming down in jammies for me! I'm thinking a blanket though (:

I'm at the ibis and was thinking about walking over in pjs but maybe taking a hoodie too!

I don't even do that round where I live (EVERYONE does it, looks scatty)!

£195 I think

I'm already majorly skint haha! I owe ellie �95 from the last gold ticket >.<

Ouch! You don't need to pay any booking fees do you?

Rach, perhaps we need sleeping bags for that night :D

I'm at the ibis and was thinking about walking over in pjs but maybe taking a hoodie too!

I don't even do that round where I live (EVERYONE does it, looks scatty)!

no thats the total no booking fee on top of it.

haha I would never do it waer I live but maybe here depending how I feel and what other clothes I take but in all fairness my going away pj bottoms just look like normal bottoms so I want look so bad!