What is your music taste?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes xD Or we could just have our own Minor/YMAS/Maine party afterwards? XD We should like... invite them! XD

Because they'd totally come xD We'll invite them over twitter xD

bahaha, i like your thinking lavve :( xD

Thanks laaave XD

Although... if YMAS showed up... unpredictable behaviour from me XD

Actuallly... no. You can probably picture it xD

oh just a thought have we heard anymore about Gil performing at one of the parties cuz I know someone asked him on twitter and he said he normal does so he didnt see why he wouldnt be I really hope he does that would be great to see

That was me (:

I haven't heard anything since, but I really hope he does!

oh was it?! maybe we should get on to Showmasters about this cuz Gil seems up for it!

oh just a thought have we heard anymore about Gil performing at one of the parties cuz I know someone asked him on twitter and he said he normal does so he didnt see why he wouldnt be I really hope he does that would be great to see

That was me (:

I haven't heard anything since, but I really hope he does!

oh was it?! maybe we should get on to Showmasters about this cuz Gil seems up for it!

Well, going from the videos of him he seems to do it in talks, maybe it'll be a surprise (:

I like abit of everything really, but i mainly listen too-

The Beatles

The Doors

The Smiths

The Cure

The Killers

Editors

Linkin Park

Artic Monkeys

Kasabian

Stone Roses

Ian Brown

Anything off the Buffy Soundtracks!

Paramore

Muse

Michael Jackson

Green Day

The Velvet Underground

Bob Dylan

You can't really dance to most of these bands though!

I say lots of the Killers :)

And Rock ballards! good old Guns N Roses and Bon Jovi- everyone like a good air guitar!

All of This is On my Ipod :headscratch:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

I like alot of what has been mentioned, some i have never heard of lol

But please please please a bit of dance and R n B 4 me!! Il dance to anything so im not really that bothered, if lawrence (the DJ at ISOM) is djing im more than happy with his taste in music although i doubt many of you would be lol just nag at him till he gets bored and puts on what you wanna hear :)

My tastes are VERY varied, haha. I like to listen to allkinds. Hanson, All American Rejects, Kings Of Leon, Elvis Presley, AC/DC, John Mayer, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, The Calling, Augustana, Backstreet Boys, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, 50's and 60's rock and roll, Motown, Bob Dylan, Bon Jovi, Britney, Christina, Cowboy Mouth, The Eagles, Iron and Wine, Green River Ordinance, Michael Jackson, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Madonna, Maroon 5, u2, Pat McGee Band, Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers...

Wow, that's quite a list, haha. But year, moral of the story - I'm very varied! :D

Lol well to dance to I always love the cheesy stuff like Macarena, Hips Don't Lie, Come on Eileen, Build Me up Buttercup, Shout (Lulu!!), Rick Astley and a bit of Dirty Dancing. But then also more modern stuff like Beyonce's Single Ladies or Sex is on Fire!

However thats not my normal taste in music - like not what I have on my iPod, just what I love to dance to! And once I start dancing, I never sit down.

Unless I fall over whilst dancing like I did at ET1 when I got a little too into it :D

Awww my music taste is so random. It goes from You me At Six ( Josh <3), Paramore, Death Cab, The Cab, Snow Patrol, Hey Monday, MCR, Linkin Park etc all the way to Fleet Foxes, Bon Iver (CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THEM ON THE NM SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!), Laura Marling, Ray Lamontague, Damian Rice etc to some serious classical music....yeah I'm just a freak lol.

In all honesty, I listen to every type of music... (I have to being a DJ's assistant!) but my absolute favourite is Rock, Pop and Musicals/Movie Soundtracks. Pretty much everything that has been written so far is awesome. :D

Dragonforce, The Rasmus, Foo Fighters, Tenacious D, Linkin Park, Bloodhoung Gang, Queens of the Stone Age.... Don't forget the 80's classic rock too!! :D:D

I can't listen to dancey/trancey noice, same as hip hop and R'n'B. My brain can't translate that into enjoyable music I'm afraid! :D

Oh yeeeah, just subtly mention The Rasmus there... :( If only their music got played at that prom.

I'd say what bands I like but sadly I can't come to ET2 so if it got played only Sarey could half-enjoy it. xD But just so y'allz know...

--> Tokio Hotel

--> Cinema Bizarre

--> t.A.T.u

--> Michael Jackson

--> Panik

--> The Rasmus

--> Within Temptation

--> SpeedTheory

--> Upon Descent

--> Madina Lake

--> Paramore

--> 30 Seconds To Mars

--> My Chemical Romance

--> Lady GaGa

--> Yelle

--> Culcha Candela

Among other peoplez. :D

My fave songs to dance to are stuff like ntrance - set you free, mr brightside lol

Two of my fave feel good songs lol

Rhi- Lawrence was the 1 with short dark hair.

I really don't care what they play i just wana dance :dance: Altho il probably be shoeless by the end of the night i usually am ;)

Ha ha ha that doesn't leave much left for me to add coz I like a heck of a lot outa that list!

Elliot Minor

Metro Station

Tenacious D

Go: Audio

You Me At Six

Anberlin

The Hot Melts

Avril Lavigne

Offspring

The Calling

Simple Plan

Madina Lake

Kids In Glass Houses

Jack's Mannequin

The Higher

Feeder

Buckcherry

Forever The Sickest Kids

All Time Low

The Maine

(Yeah the DJ won't have heard of some of them lol)

The Veronicas

Blue

Delta Goodrem

Backstreet Boys

Kate Voegele

Katey Perry

LeAnn Rimes

Savage Garden

5ive

Kane

Michelle Branch

O-Town

Anyting off the Twi album!

Ha ha ha ha ok so maybe I still had quite a few to add. I literally went through my ipod! Pretty sure I've forgotten some too!

and anyone in Brum on the Sunday night now knows why I couldn't get off the dancefloor! :D or my boys, or kev! right up our street! :D

LMAO! The music was class! I'm shocked that I was able to dance for as long as I did!

The only bands I can add to that are

The Mission District

anstacia,

Stacie orrico

Stiff Dylans

furthest drive Home

data select party

probs more but I can't think of any names atm, lol!