Anyone going by themselves?

Hattiefang

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where are you staying Hattie?

Me and Jo only met at Proms and spent time together on Prom night, but we are going to room share, just grab me at ET2 if you want, I'm not with hubby or anything, and would have been glad if people had grabbed me.

I am lucky that I am sharing with the lovely Jo ^_^

We are staying at the Grand.

You won't be on your own.

You're never on your own at these events anyway (:

I went to the proms by myself and was only actually on my own when I was sleeping or in the toilet :thumbup:

How did you manage that? I thought us women moved in packs................well, according to the men anyway :YAHOO:

Lmao (:

Vague recollection of going with someone, can't remember who though!

I don't get the going to the toilet in twos thing, quicker just going by yourself!

just don't be afraid to say hi to people, I'm glad I was brave enough, had a fantastic time at Brum Prom, everyone was so friendly!

If you are really lost, grab a crew member, and tell them you are on your own, they are probably already keeping their eye on other people who have said that, and can possibly introduce you to people?

I am going alone too, got Gold programme. Not worried at all as I know some ppl who are coming but I have gone alone to this kinda stuff before, I went to the Lockdown con and was only "alone" for the 1st hr of that con..LMAO. The rest of the time I had company all the time apart from when I went to the toilet and my bed lmao!

Edited by Marystat

I'm going alone too, although i've made some contacts throught (uk) twilightmoms and I chat a lot with a group of women that are attending, so i won't be that alone.

But I'm on my own, I come from belgium travelling with the eurostar and I'm staying at the Park Inn.

Feel like Indiana Jones adventurer why not?

Greetings

Rute

where are you staying Hattie?

Me and Jo only met at Proms and spent time together on Prom night, but we are going to room share, just grab me at ET2 if you want, I'm not with hubby or anything, and would have been glad if people had grabbed me.

I am lucky that I am sharing with the lovely Jo :P

We are staying at the Grand.

You won't be on your own.

That's meeee :(

I am technically going on my own (from Ireland too... we're supposed to stick together :angel:) but am not nervous at all coz people from the prom were so lovely and most of them are going to ET2, if you see me, come and say hi. Are u flying dublin luton??

Oh and advice to anybody going on their own.. dont be afraid to just go and talk to people. I went right up to Becky and Rachel at the prom, recognised Becky's purple in her hair :angel: and just randomly introduced myself, so glad I did!

Edited by foundmyedward

I went together with Jade at ET1, well I met up with her over there, but we roomed together and such, also we knew each other from the internet.

This time I will be all on my own, but of course I know a lot of people from last time etc. You are never really alone, else just poke the person in front of you when your at Q&A sessions and talk to them about something random, later you meet them again etc. :D

I am Silver 4 and I got a room at the Park Inn.

Edited by Aakerman