General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

"u av yet 2 make ne think ov urself" Lmfao. She makes me laugh. Cos she's done soooo much with her life. Say, for example, getting banned from Primark for beating up a girl in there. Oh, and let's not forget all those drunk and disorderly arrests.

Im not obsessed wit my apearance i take pride init i work wit what iv got like u work with what uv got b hiding under frumpy hoodies n baggy tee - shirts n big as fringes n she lives in student halls runs home every weekend and lives on student loans like u did

^ That's how she types. Takes me ages to decipher!

And I CAN'T EVEN HIT HER BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT. Grr.

That's not an excuse, the kid would probably be better off not being born :D

I'm not gonna disagree here, it's gonna have rubbish parents.

"but i work 4 a liven pay taxs sumtink u 2 no nothink about n u failed 2 years on the run n pissed all ur loans away on goin out or 2 concerts n u hardly went 2 lectures"

This amuses me. She's been kicked out of her flat for not paying her rent, and was kicked out of school for never turning up or trying. Pah.

I'm not gonna comment on the age thing though, cos my mum had me at 15. At least she was mature though.

then I read back and realised it was your sister :huh:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad people are going by themselves, I don't think I'll make this Saturday's showing but I plan to go to Bluewater alone when it officially comes out. I so wish I could go this week :(

I am also going on my own on the 20th Nov at 11am. I booked it before i knew about the screening this sat.

Oo, I could see you there then as I'm hoping to go to the 11am one. I could go this weekend but it'd mean losing another day of money from work and I already lost the pay from having it off for ET2, gah, can't decide :\ New Moon or money? ;)

Dont listen Rach,

People that put their family down all the time drive me insane!

You are lovely! and dont you forget it :(

Mike, it is usually me that puts their foot in their mouth for unintended innuendo's. you can have the foot in the mouth award for just plain saying the wrong thing lol

She agreed with me though ;)

then I read back and realised it was your sister ;)

:(

Lmao Mike, I don't even care :)

But Rach you are doing something amazing, think of how many people are going to benefit! And I think spending money on gigs is the only way money should be spent eh.

Aw, shucks! & definitely! I spent it on ET2 as well, tonnes better than what she's doing <3

You been to Old Orleans RAyray? YOu shoulda gone in the printowrks in manchester when you went to see Pink! They have an old Orleans in there. I confess i prefer my legs being drunk a lot better than my head being drunk....

Different thread, but it's getting posted here now :) No, I've never been, I just like it when my legs go drunk >.< I find my hands are the first things to go when I drink.

I'm not gonna comment on the age thing though, cos my mum had me at 15. At least she was mature though.

That actually kinda explains it... I've read a study that says that if you have children young your children are more likely to in turn have children young.

Nah, different mothers :) We have the same tool of a father.

Dont listen Rach,

People that put their family down all the time drive me insane!

You are lovely! and dont you forget it :(

Mike, it is usually me that puts their foot in their mouth for unintended innuendo's. you can have the foot in the mouth award for just plain saying the wrong thing lol

She agreed with me though ;)

Thanks Rhi :)

& I do completely agree with Mike- she shouldn't be allowed to breed!

then I read back and realised it was your sister ;)

:(

Lmao Mike, I don't even care :)

But Rach you are doing something amazing, think of how many people are going to benefit! And I think spending money on gigs is the only way money should be spent eh.

Aw, shucks! & definitely! I spent it on ET2 as well, tonnes better than what she's doing <3

You been to Old Orleans RAyray? YOu shoulda gone in the printowrks in manchester when you went to see Pink! They have an old Orleans in there. I confess i prefer my legs being drunk a lot better than my head being drunk....

Different thread, but it's getting posted here now :) No, I've never been, I just like it when my legs go drunk >.< I find my hands are the first things to go when I drink.

My legs and my eyes go first... People get three legs... :D And I have to link people in order to walk in a straight line... :)

Oh and Poppy... A coke float is a nice tall glass of coca cola... With a spoonful of ice cream in it!!! NICE!!!