General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

Thank you for releasing me from the painful burden of considering myself related to such a graceless and illiterate waste of flesh. Incidentally, you should expect some visitors from Geneva in the near future; I understand that the International Standards Organisation are looking for a new benchmark for absolute zero on their "No Class" scale, so I gave them your name."

:blush::D

That made me laugh!!!!

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww I love all the RPatz/KStew realted spew that there is, OK! is full of it.

I really do feel sorry for them, if they are/were dating and wanted to keep it a secret then they're screwed and if they aren't/wern't dating then they got a load of stick for no reason.

Jesus if they had kids, they would be the coolest kids ever, they would walk down the street knocking people out with waves of extreme coolness:D Best dressed, funniest, most miserable kids ever with the coolest hair :huh:

hahahhaha omg yes i can see in front of me

Yeah I heard about the wedding ring too Dayna, but I'm not using my mom or dads wedding rings, knowing how cheap they are they're probably fake gold and made of nickel and would irritate my eye more ^_^

Ha ha ha awww and we wouldn't wanna make your poor eye worse!

Hee hee hee gotta admit page 69 made me chuckle too! Sorry bit of imaturity there lol!

Maybe I'll just start changing peoples signatures hmmm.

"I'm Rhi, and I like tea!" :huh:

"I'm Amanda, which doesn't rhyme with tea, but I like it anyway!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

erm.... i can see a little bit resemblance, i think she also looks a little bit like esme :D

Biggest compliment ever with the Esme thing :huh: And I'm so happy you got tickets! I know how badly you wanted them you little geek ;)

And hiiii everyone!

:o :o :o ME!? A GEEEK!? :P

and i told you i thought you looked a bit like Esme ^_^

Chesme.... I just saw this and totally thought of you...

I swear I actually squealled a bit when I saw it....

MTV: What would it mean to you if you saw someone dressed as Esme?

Reaser: Wow, I would love to see someone dressed up as Esme. I think that would be so cool. It would definitely be a career highlight for me; I would love to see someone do that.

Seeeeee.... you're the highlight of her career....

Have a great day honeypie xxx

Awwww! Ha ha let's hope Elizabeth goes to ET3 or 4 Chesme!

erm.... i can see a little bit resemblance, i think she also looks a little bit like esme :P

Biggest compliment ever with the Esme thing :huh: And I'm so happy you got tickets! I know how badly you wanted them you little geek :o

And hiiii everyone!

:o :o :o ME!? A GEEEK!? :o

and i told you i thought you looked a bit like Esme :D

Aye, but you're my geek ^_^ Haha jokes you know I love ya ;) And I love you more each time you tell me I look a bit like Esme :o I remember the first time you told me, I squealed a little haha. I actually scared myself in Camden, when I was putting my Esme outfit on, whatever way I looked in the mirror at myself I really thought I looked a lot like Esme. I'd absoloutely dieeee if Elizabeth was announced!

According to Yahoo News Rob splits from Kristen ^_^

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/35/20091028/ten-r...rt-764dee7.html

Oooh now that's what I like to hear! Ha ha ha kidding! I didn't even know they were sharing a hotel suite lol! Oh well, I can marry him now mwah ha ha!

erm.... i can see a little bit resemblance, i think she also looks a little bit like esme :o

Biggest compliment ever with the Esme thing :huh: And I'm so happy you got tickets! I know how badly you wanted them you little geek :o

And hiiii everyone!

:o :o :o ME!? A GEEEK!? :o

and i told you i thought you looked a bit like Esme ;)

Aye, but you're my geek :D Haha jokes you know I love ya :P And I love you more each time you tell me I look a bit like Esme :o I remember the first time you told me, I squealed a little haha. I actually scared myself in Camden, when I was putting my Esme outfit on, whatever way I looked in the mirror at myself I really thought I looked a lot like Esme. I'd absoloutely dieeee if Elizabeth was announced!

Me and Karly reckon you look like Esme too! You really do!

OH oh oh and before I go home to see my lovely little Kitty....I am soooo gonna try to get tix for Bon Jovi!! I wanna go so baaaaad!!

This board is always so good for my ego :huh:

I feel I fit Esme's physical description though...Since she's soft and round, and many people tell me I've got a very soft face, and although I'm slim my figure is still rounded like Esme's...Plus Tiffany once told me Elizabeth and I have the same smile haha.

Awww, I love you guys ^_^

And oh, take me to see Bon Jovi with you Dayna? :D

Edited by _Chelsea_

Me and Karly reckon you look like Esme too! You really do!

OH oh oh and before I go home to see my lovely little Kitty....I am soooo gonna try to get tix for Bon Jovi!! I wanna go so baaaaad!!

I can get a code for advanced booking tickets for Bon Jovi tickets if anyone wants it you're more than welcome... just let me know...

I'm so glad people are going by themselves, I don't think I'll make this Saturday's showing but I plan to go to Bluewater alone when it officially comes out. I so wish I could go this week :(

I am also going on my own on the 20th Nov at 11am. I booked it before i knew about the screening this sat.

Oo, I could see you there then as I'm hoping to go to the 11am one. I could go this weekend but it'd mean losing another day of money from work and I already lost the pay from having it off for ET2, gah, can't decide :\ New Moon or money? :P

New Moon or Money ? I think I would go with the money myself if I had to choose but im lucky I finish work at 5.00pm and also don't live too far from Bluewater.

I was still undecided about going or not, come on here this afternoon and the New Moon showing is just a complete mess up? Thought it was too good to be true :D Where abouts do you live? I live in lovely *sarcasm* Dartford, so not far from Bluewater at all :(