General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm already gna be in due to my twilight stuff.. jeeez :( BAD PICTURE.

Andd noo its not poppy, the lady emailed me nd asked if i cud go down to the headquarters with Taz jst to take part and stuff. They provide pizza and coke so i dnt mind :D

oooh when are you gonna be in??

I'm already gna be in due to my twilight stuff.. jeeez :( BAD PICTURE.

Andd noo its not poppy, the lady emailed me nd asked if i cud go down to the headquarters with Taz jst to take part and stuff. They provide pizza and coke so i dnt mind :D

oooh when are you gonna be in??

i actually have NO clue. They didnt bother to tell me so i've been gettin it every week. I think it might be next issue. But no ideaa.

Ha I just think Metro are just some wanna be emo rock band, trying but failing! Where as Miley brings out my childish side!! Oh thats cool Lily lucky you :D

Finally decided to do shizzle with my bedroom, I've got 2 more posters to put up so I have to take every little peice of my collage off :( Spend so so so long on that. Awh well I'll just spread it round my room :) CBA doing any work today!

i'm so buying it :(

and i dunno...i thought that about metro at first but now i have listened to the album i don't think so. their more electro pop ...

and ace :) haha

Yeah Lily tell us when your in it I wanna see this :D

Ah well I may listen to some more of there songs I may be proven wrong :)

Sorry to but in but , is anyone going to see the Jonas Brothers in Birmingham next month? If so have you recieved your tickets yet? I haven't had mine and it seems strange because when I went in June to Wembley I had them pretty much straight away after booking.

my bestie loves gilmore girls! i can't believe how old Alexis Bledel is though!

Sorry to but in but , is anyone going to see the Jonas Brothers in Birmingham next month? If so have you recieved your tickets yet? I haven't had mine and it seems strange because when I went in June to Wembley I had them pretty much straight away after booking.

noo i aren't going...

it usually says "despatched ASAP but could get to you within 7-10 days BEFORE the event"

it's in London on the 29th..

it sounds awful but i though seeing as they are going for like £200-£300 quid on ebay i'm gonna see if i can get a little bit of a profit...

but at least i'm still going and not just touting tickets... HAHA

it sounds awful but i though seeing as they are going for like £200-£300 quid on ebay i'm gonna see if i can get a little bit of a profit...

Thats fair enough :poki: I would do that to for that amount of money :D

Thats fair enough :poki: I would do that to for that amount of money :D

that makes me feel a little better...

haha! i just hope people still want them! otherwise i am gonna have to try and sell them some other way! haha

i'l wait till it sells out first...

Is it the NEC they're pish with tickets

I just had a disturbing thought lol

Lily is like 7 months older than my baby brother, that seems so weird haha