General Rambling

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow great stuff :thumbup: re painting :dance:

I will prob have a really high number for ET3 too, I know I was in the first 5 to buy my ticket at the prom but afaik everyone who bought theirs at ET1 will be placed in front of me?

Oh well, I`ll live lol x

ty :D

hey everyone omg tickets on sale shortly wonder if the site is gonna crash??? hopefully not Have y'all seen the vip ticket??? WANTS!!!!

Did some shopping today got some cute clothes for the photoshoots with the guests eeekk.

Also got some stuff for cosplay outfits

I have enough for gold but think i am gonna get silver for ET4 just cos gold only get seating near the front which i dont really care about but i do like the party they get urgh can decide and tickets go on sale in 18 mins argh

YAY got my reg letter! Silver 96 and 97 XD that put me in a good mood! I'm buying a ticket for ET4 tonight too, my mum said I could! YAY just gotta start looking for a roomie!!

so which an i 96 or 97........ decisions, decisions! i wish my mother was so willing to pay for me!

got a silver ticket :dance: means more money for ET3 anyways

The site was annoying gold went on sale and silver and standard still were not being able to be added to the basket i was like WTC

But yay silver means i dont have to worry about photoshoots like standard tickets do so happy about that though i soo want those vip tickets and the price of them aint that bad either cos can you imagine what the meal in the auction would go for??? I wonder if they are not gonna auction the meal off cos they are letting the vip ppeople go to it :D oh well

got a silver ticket :D means more money for ET3 anyways

The site was annoying gold went on sale and silver and standard still were not being able to be added to the basket i was like WTC

But yay silver means i dont have to worry about photoshoots like standard tickets do so happy about that though i soo want those vip tickets and the price of them aint that bad either cos can you imagine what the meal in the auction would go for??? I wonder if they are not gonna auction the meal off cos they are letting the vip ppeople go to it :chair: oh well

yeah i know with 4 people already going too kinda makes it a little less special lol :S

If it had been ET3 they sold them for i would've got them for charlie :3

I'm not looking forward to dragging all the tshirts down from scotland to brum lol