Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'll be with the UKG outside for the morning in either my crewman ,TIE pilot or TK (stormie),

will be Mandoing in the afternoon inside with a new Mando and possibly with a few additions to my Steampunk

Hey there hows tricks ?? :)

not bad , still a bit if'i after my heart attack

Ya know, Crépuscule has provided me with inspirado. Since my New Year's resolution is to drop teh tonnage, I'm gonna shoot for a Han Solo costume for August. If I can get into anywhere near Harrison Ford cira 1977 shape, that is. However, as ComaWhite and RavenShayde can attest to, that's a big if. ComaWhite will be the first to tell you that something about working for our company makes you mysteriously gain weight...

Dude i could see you pulling that one one off no probs , check out the Rebel Legion for info on the costume , i'm sure there are a few places on flea bay that have acceptable parts try costume bases

Dude i could see you pulling that one one off no probs , check out the Rebel Legion for info on the costume , i'm sure there are a few places on flea bay that have acceptable parts try costume bases

Thanks, bro. I actually found a place on the Bay (could very well be Costume Base) that does a full Han costume - it's pretty poor but it'll work as a base upon which to build greatness. The blaster and the belt/holdster I already have being the huge geek that I am. Might do Endor Han just make things difficult for myself.

i'm ok guys thanks

was a bit of a scare , b ut i'm ok

it was a combination of work stress and diabetes (was just diagnosed at the time)

got to watch my diet , colesterol and blood pressure.

i've lost 4 inches of my waist

Hey Dude

Hope your doing OK. You Take it easy for a while.

not bad , still a bit if'i after my heart attack

Aww dude, you take care :) x

Ya know, Crépuscule has provided me with inspirado. Since my New Year's resolution is to drop teh tonnage, I'm gonna shoot for a Han Solo costume for August. If I can get into anywhere near Harrison Ford cira 1977 shape, that is. However, as ComaWhite and RavenShayde can attest to, that's a big if. ComaWhite will be the first to tell you that something about working for our company makes you mysteriously gain weight...

i'm ok guys thanks

it was a combination of work stress and diabetes (was just diagnosed at the time)

I can relate, dude. I had a heart scare a few months back - scary stuff. Was hooked up to all sorts of machines and monitors and stuff. Not a good experience.

i'm ok guys thanks

Hi Colin

Sorry to hear about your scare,i totally understand as my mum has heart problems too,iam happy to hear you are ok now please take care and rest up

:D only just saw this :D

it's nice to have something to target towards, im no where near my target weight at all, but when i compare photos of myself from this weekend to a few months ago i can see that despite not thinking it i am losing weight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanna know I wanna know

giz a clue

Well Think leia in Return of the Jedi :) lol xx

There's not an hour goes by when I don't think of Leia in ROTJ.

Profile_AymeP_pic3.jpg

It is a costume of the Gods.

Once you've checked out her more obvious charms

and laughed at her fingernails (watching women type with those should be a televised spectator sport)

there are some great figures on display (no pun intended)

They're hard to spot, but they're just atop her naked thigh.

Oh yeah. Didn't this Slave Liea conversation die months ago anyway? Let's move on...

...to CYLONS!

78886_tricia_helfer_fhm_germany_oct.jpg

:cylon:

Edited by MartyMichaels