Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol okay okay bad choice of words..but Jesus, I wish I was brave enough..and slim enough..and awesome enough to do something like that.

I think you'd make a rather fetching Slave Leia, Vikki. In fact, I think all the girls should go as Slave Leia next year. Me and ComaWhite will alternate as Han Solo. Deal?

Actually, I want to try Lara Croft. The TR3 Nevada version - I'm compromising with myself there, I get to wear trousers! But am less covered on top. Oh, and that's when she has no weapons so I don't have to bother with guns!

I'm not sure if it'll be for Glasgow, but it's definitely a high priority for next year.

I think you'd make a rather fetching Slave Leia, Vikki. In fact, I think all the girls should go as Slave Leia next year. Me and ComaWhite will alternate as Han Solo. Deal?

There is not enough money in the world to get me in that costume. I wouldn't want to mentally scar anyone :YAHOO:

You can have full dibs on Han Solo. In such a scenario I'd need to be Kirk. On full smarm.

There is not enough money in the world to get me in that costume. I wouldn't want to mentally scar anyone :headscratch:

I've seen you naked. There few a scratches and bite marks... but no mental scarring.

Lol okay okay bad choice of words..but Jesus, I wish I was brave enough..and slim enough..and awesome enough to do something like that.

^^

LOL

I'm already having to work out to try and do jill valentine, if i'm not completley happy with myself a while before I might just go ResEvil1 Jill rather than 3.

You can have full dibs on Han Solo. In such a scenario I'd need to be Kirk. On full smarm.

Princess Leia: dancing slave girl, yes. Green skinned, no.

Ya know, Crépuscule has provided me with inspirado. Since my New Year's resolution is to drop teh tonnage, I'm gonna shoot for a Han Solo costume for August. If I can get into anywhere near Harrison Ford cira 1977 shape, that is. However, as ComaWhite and RavenShayde can attest to, that's a big if. ComaWhite will be the first to tell you that something about working for our company makes you mysteriously gain weight...

Edited by MartyMichaels