Cosplay-What you planning for 2010 :)?

touchthesky

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad week? Do tell.

Extremely dude! Mainly kid stress stuff, getting pretty tired of repeating myself/shouting and the "I'll do what I like" syndrome my boys seem to be suffering from right now. It's not like they get their own way though. Then that's followed by a lot of whinging and crying :/ I despair sometimes really I do. I strongly advice against them :WAVE:. And I have a cold...that's not allowed after the vile flu I had in January. And after trying to pay a bill online I need to claim back about 70 quid which is gonna take ages.....see I could go on, bet you wish you never asked now :smile:

Bright side? Kids are away for the weekend, quiet time is good!

A weekend of freedom. Freedom is good.

colonial1.jpg

Here's the status of Ravens colonial officers uniform. That grey stripe was a tad difficult as the fabric was stiffer than I thought it'd be - but it worked well enough.

Not the hard(er) stuff.

Extremely dude! Mainly kid stress stuff, getting pretty tired of repeating myself/shouting and the "I'll do what I like" syndrome my boys seem to be suffering from right now. It's not like they get their own way though. Then that's followed by a lot of whinging and crying :/ I despair sometimes really I do. I strongly advice against them ;). And I have a cold...that's not allowed after the vile flu I had in January. And after trying to pay a bill online I need to claim back about 70 quid which is gonna take ages.....see I could go on, bet you wish you never asked now :P

Wow. Bad week.

I always cosplay Draco Malfoy or Marcus Flint from Harry Potter but if I can get my hands on an affordable Gryffindor Robe and all that I may consider Seamus as it was a laugh when I borrowed one last year, even it felt very very strange in the enemies colours LOL

I've started on the props for the Year One gear. The phaser was just a resin cast that I painted... done and done.

The Link - which is designed to be a 25th century iPhone (Tricorder app, good stuff) - is the hard part. Following Scapey's advice on how to build it, but I seem to have made it a centimeter too wide.

Baws.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...