Not normally one to moan but I am going to!

TRUKid

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my only moan left is -

its nothing against the guests - because i can't wait to meet them again and here their stories etc but all the guests apart from harry; have all done signing cons here recently. where most would have met them, thinking they won't be back for ages.

so i'd like the remaining guests to be ones which haven't been over here in a while or are new.

my only moan left is -

its nothing against the guests - because i can't wait to meet them again and here their stories etc but all the guests apart from harry; have all done signing cons here recently. where most would have met them, thinking they won't be back for ages.

so i'd like the remaining guests to be ones which haven't been over here in a while or are new.

signing cons? what are those ?

my only moan left is -

From the four guests that have now been announced I've only met James before (and even that was four years ago) so I'm very happy for all the guests. I don't have chances to attend signing events due to living outside UK and it would cost way too much to travel just for a signing event. That's why I prefer the weekend cons. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'm happy about whoever we get. I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

my only moan left is -

From the four guests that have now been announced I've only met James before (and even that was four years ago) so I'm very happy for all the guests. I don't have chances to attend signing events due to living outside UK and it would cost way too much to travel just for a signing event. That's why I prefer the weekend cons. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

you know, I could actually sign under every word of yours. I also haven't met anyone who was announced except James, and that was 5 years ago. And I'm more than glad to meet him again :)

I am also very happy with all the guests that have been announced... can wait for this con to happen...

my only moan left is -

you know, I could actually sign under every word of yours. I also haven't met anyone who was announced except James, and that was 5 years ago. And I'm more than glad to meet him again :)

I am also very happy with all the guests that have been announced... can wait for this con to happen...

Same. Although, with me I've only met Mercedes. That was last year and I was really shy and didn't even say hello to her, I was that scared. XD I'd attempt to be nicer this year, so I'm glad to meet her again. (:

Christian has Leverage, but S3 strats filming after new year or not? But anyway sometime back on Twitter someone if not Christian himself was talking about a concert or something like that in october. I could be totally wrong or it could be dif time in oct - I personnaly still hope to meet him

I think there's a chance to hope for Tony Head, yes they film Merlin, but they film it in UK, so he is close

Would really love to see Mercedes McNab and Emma Caulfield - Pretty please

Actually much of Merlin (castle interior and exterior) is filmed in France. But they may well have completed filming that by the time of the con.