Not normally one to moan but I am going to!

TRUKid

also wondering if eliza or nathan fall into the a list - think they might but they were an option in the "who do you want poll" which leads me to think maybe - b list (fingers crossed so we could still get them, although think they would be in the A list)

really want to see j august/amy acker/ enver/ olivia w/emma caulfield/

that might be stupid question - but how many list are there? and like which list does Principal Snyder falls in?

think that Eliza might be in a b list but simply because that way we could still hope :)

would love to meet Emma Caulfield and Olivia Williams, don't think Alyson will have time between HIMYM and a baby, but do hope Alexis might

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a list as well. See where people fall. If Alyson is consider an A list guest then surely nathan and Eliza do as well. Both have been in a few movies. Both have leading roles within a show. Castle and Dollhouse.

How does that limit us to how many we can expect as guests? If no A list guests can be booked.

edit to sound less stupid

Edited by kels

I would like a list as well. See where people fall. If Alyson is consider an A list guest then surely nathan and Eliza do as well. Both have been in a few movies. Both have leading roles within a show. Castle and Dollhouse.

but both are alot more frequent at cons compared to Aly. So I would say they were 'B list'

• Showmasters Admin

How does that limit us to how many we can expect as guests? If no A list guests can be booked.

I was purely using the expression A list. There is no list!

We were talking about guests that either had NEVER signed in the UK or very rare.

That's where my list of SMG, DB, Joss, Gina and Aly came from. Because they are either very rare or have not signed in the UK.

There is no amazing big list which all of the other guests are or aren't on. I was giving examples not giving a specific list.

I have every faith in Showmasters.

There are a few guests I have not met as yet, who I would love to meet, and I can only keep my fingers crossed that I get to at Hallowhedon.

Be good to see Nicolas again and get James to sign my photo I had done with him no so long ago.

We were talking about guests that either had NEVER signed in the UK or very rare.

That's where my list of SMG, DB, Joss, Gina and Aly came from. Because they are either very rare or have not signed in the UK.

There is no amazing big list which all of the other guests are or aren't on. I was giving examples not giving a specific list.

oh, i understand that! i was just merely trying to see for myself who falls where just to sort of know what to expect and not to get my hopes to high.... i just really hope we get someone like Emma or Christian, rather than someone who played in just one episode....

:D:( ahhh my bad. :D :D

Thanks for all the updates TT :) definitely makes me feel better.

Out of curiosity though, since i've never done this, how many total guests are we aiming for? We looking for like 2 more or like a ton? I'm not really sure. I'm just curious. I know you can't say who but i do love surprises and was wondering how many i could be looking forward too :)

I'm really excited i can't believe it's like a month away!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for all the updates TT :) definitely makes me feel better.

Out of curiosity though, since i've never done this, how many total guests are we aiming for? We looking for like 2 more or like a ton? I'm not really sure. I'm just curious. I know you can't say who but i do love surprises and was wondering how many i could be looking forward too :)

I'm really excited i can't believe it's like a month away!!!

As Buffy_Angel has said it's usually 4-6. I'm going to guess it'll be 5 or 6. But that is very much a guess.

6 guests total would give us one a announcement a week (ish) between now and the con. That would keep us going :)

(Yes, I know it doesn't really work that way)

Summer and Alexis aren't going to be in EVERY episode of Dollhouse so there is a chance that at least one of them would not be filming on the weekend of the con. But the main cast will probably be filming, so unlikely to be any of them.

Nathan Fillion has Castle.

Christian Kane has Leverage.

Adam Baldwin has Chuck

Julie Benz has Dexter

Alan Tudyk and Morena Baccarin have V (if it doesn't get cancelled)

Really have to think along the lines of people who are not regulars in a show at the moment. Big names that I can think of, off the top of my head without a show atm

Charisma Carpenter

Tony Head

Mercedes McNab

Felicia Day

Emma Caulfield

Jewel Staite

Sean Maher

Ron Glass

There's probably tons more.

Edited by Cider

in all fairness.. just because they have a show doesnt mean they HAVE to be filming that weekend, i mean look at elizas..shes currently in italy.. and the shows still being filmed, so if they were allowed the time off i dont think itd stopd them too much, so dont get your hopes down all the way.. there still a chance of them, just a smaller one.

6 guests total would give us one a announcement a week (ish) between now and the con. That would keep us going :)

Summer and Alexis aren't going to be in EVERY episode of Dollhouse so there is a chance that at least one of them would not be filming on the weekend of the con. But the main cast will probably be filming, so unlikely to be any of them.

Adam Baldwin has Chuck

Julie Benz has Dexter

Really have to think along the lines of people who are not regulars in a show at the moment. Big names that I can think of, off the top of my head without a show atm

Charisma Carpenter

Tony Head

Mercedes McNab

Felicia Day

Emma Caulfield

Jewel Staite

Sean Maher

Ron Glass

Emma Caulfield Please hehe, I love her so much and i really want to meet her. We have James so thats my dream come true now add Emma and I'll Love SM forever :thumbup:

Adam Baldwin has Chuck

Julie Benz has Dexter

Charisma Carpenter

Tony Head

Mercedes McNab

Felicia Day

Emma Caulfield

Jewel Staite

Sean Maher

Ron Glass

Christian has Leverage, but S3 strats filming after new year or not? But anyway sometime back on Twitter someone if not Christian himself was talking about a concert or something like that in october. I could be totally wrong or it could be dif time in oct - I personnaly still hope to meet him

I think there's a chance to hope for Tony Head, yes they film Merlin, but they film it in UK, so he is close

Would really love to see Mercedes McNab and Emma Caulfield - Pretty please

Christian has Leverage, but S3 strats filming after new year or not? But anyway sometime back on Twitter someone if not Christian himself was talking about a concert or something like that in october. I could be totally wrong or it could be dif time in oct - I personnaly still hope to meet him

I think there's a chance to hope for Tony Head, yes they film Merlin, but they film it in UK, so he is close

Would really love to see Mercedes McNab and Emma Caulfield - Pretty please

Looks like you got your wish.