Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about burlesque dancers? So much more classy than strippers :blink: Plus, I've always wanted to see a burlesque show! (maybe this is what the maybe-not-kid-friendly warning was :WINCE:)

Oooooo I hadn't thought of that. Burlesque would be more than okay with me. I just need to know about it before hand so I'm not out smoking like I usually am. *hee*

I believe Splott is pronunced Sploe is not enough to decide a theme.

Also we need some joints/fags for underage kids/drunk youths.

Oh and i am looking forward to having a stripper at the Hen party. He better be good not 'Gwen Copper? Your nicked!' *everything off in one go* Looking forward to some hot oiled muscle. Do I need to get some rolled up notes to slip into his g-string?

Mmmm i believe the entire episode is based in and around Splott ;)

And i know what i'm wearing :thumbup:

Saturday... hmm... not a clue! Suggestions?

I suddenly have image of me dressed in leather Cat sort of like Angelina Jolie but with ears.:help:

DO IT!! :P

But I don't have the boobs for it :thumbup:

maybe I should do it then...?

Go for it!!!

But I don't have the boobs for it ;)

We're gonna get you Gareth's moobs implanted aren't we so all will be well by then.

I'll do it if I get moobs.

What about burlesque dancers? So much more classy than strippers :P Plus, I've always wanted to see a burlesque show! (maybe this is what the maybe-not-kid-friendly warning was :P)

Oooooo I hadn't thought of that. Burlesque would be more than okay with me. I just need to know about it before hand so I'm not out smoking like I usually am. *hee*

Uh, who has burlesque dancers at their hen/stag party? Or do you mean get lap dancers in?

I suddenly have image of me dressed in leather Cat sort of like Angelina Jolie but with ears.:help:

DO IT!! ;)

If it's a decent enough leather outfit, you really don't need the boobs! Just the confidence!

I'm still having a major wibble over my Sat outfit, latex or steam! Gah! I hate making descisions!

• Moderators

I was a bit clueless at first... but now that me and my partners in crime have discussed... I am actually all but sorted!

The post office is gonna LOVE me for the next few days...

Uh, who has burlesque dancers at their hen/stag party? Or do you mean get lap dancers in?

Yes strippers are the more usual thing but burlesque is just classier. And I can go see strippers any day of the week but I only get a chance a couple a times a year to see burlesque & usually find out too late to be able to go. So, like I said, burlesque is cool for me.

No chavs please!

Sorting out how to make a Myfanwy costume!

If you are going to dress as Myfanwy, I am going to be absolutely sure not to forget my camera this time! :thumbup:

As for myself, I'll probably wear variants on the theme of Potato Sack, as I should not let any part of myself show. However, I can dress the thing up with a belt for Splott, a snot lobster for Saturday night and perhaps a picture of an actual hen for Friday night. Everything but the snot lobster should fit rather nicely on the plane.

Of course, if I lose enough weight, I might actually wear something that lets my face show, though I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to try anything Star Trek related. ;) Good on those who are!

Edited by Blackbird

DO IT!! ;)

If it's a decent enough leather outfit, you really don't need the boobs! Just the confidence!

I'm still having a major wibble over my Sat outfit, latex or steam! Gah! I hate making descisions!

It wouldn't really work without boobs.

I'm going to miss the Friday night as I'm arriving on the Saturday morning, could anyone please take any pictures of the Friday party to share on here after the event? Thanks in advance. I'm not yet sure if I'll be dressing up, not sure what I would dress up as, but will have a think about the possibilities and look forward to seeing everyone else's costumes. :yoda:

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

I'm sure lots of people will have photos of themselves and their friends at the Friday party hehe.

Despite my initial 'meh'-ness over the themes, now that I have worked out with my friends what OUR 'themes within the themes' are going to be, I'm quite looking forward to it.

Can I dress as a house for the Sunday party? I wouldn't go out at night in Splott you see...

So thats:

Friday - PJs

Saturday - Myfanwy

Sunday- A house/Normal clothes

Friday - PJs

Saturday - Not sure. Some characters...:/

Sunday - (In)Formal night wear (Ignoring the Splott bit)

Edited by Never

Right so, decided now:

Friday: Formal Doctor

Saturday: Marty Mcfly

Sunday: Drunken Doctor from 'Girl in the fireplace' (sunglasses, tie round head, banana)

who's Marty Mcfly? I like your doctor idea think I will defo look for you

Right so, decided now:

Friday: Formal Doctor

Saturday: Marty Mcfly

Sunday: Drunken Doctor from 'Girl in the fireplace' (sunglasses, tie round head, banana)

who's Marty Mcfly? I like your doctor idea think I will defo look for you

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MARTY IS?! *faints*

Gwyn have you not seen Back to the future...any of the 3?

I have seen back to the future I own all three film. didn't realise his name last name was Mcfly I'm having a daft day

Edited by Gwyn

Well my friend Christel is doing versions of Jack Friday and Sunday and the Doctor on Saturday, so I didnt want to clash lol

Plus I'll be in my blue/brown suits all 3 days, so having Marty on Saturday night will help break up the Doctor-ness.

I did mean the Doc from BTTF!