Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GITF Drunken Doctor - what a fabulous idea! :YAHOO: That was one of the funniest things in the season!

Please take photos, someone!

Such a shame I'm going to have to miss the Friday night party and most of Saturday's - the curtain will probably be late and I'll have to get changed at the theatre. Sorting out my sideburns in the ladies' in front of half the cast will be fun :YAHOO::YAHOO:

I'm going for Ianto again - basic fallback costume! But hopefully I will have lost some weight this time :D The Sunday I was going for Ianto tribute - ie, the same outfit, but black, but reading all these fabulous ideas has got me thinking....

Friday: My 'boy' outfit (I am well aware that I'm too much of a girl to properly do boy, but I love it!), which is so comfortable, honestly it shocks me!

Sat: Either Fifties latex circle skirt and black and red, or purple and black and steampunkish! The first outfit means bringing more shoes tho!!!!

Right so, decided now:

Friday: Formal Doctor

Saturday: Marty Mcfly

Sunday: Drunken Doctor from 'Girl in the fireplace' (sunglasses, tie round head, banana)

oooooooooo, I so like this!!!! :D Can't wait to see you as Marty and the Drunken!Doc! Esp the latter ;) one of my fave Doc-moments :)

Went into Anne Summers. Cat outfit not what I was expecting.

*is intrigued* As in more or less clothing / cattyness?

Less clothing. I knew leather cat outfit was kinky but that was not what I was expecting, could buy other leather outfit and turn into Cat outfit and make more catty.

Less clothing. I knew leather cat outfit was kinky but that was not what I was expecting, could buy other leather outfit and turn into Cat outfit and make more catty.

Aaah, Ann Summers Kinky! I think your outfit would probably be better too, Ann Summers are not known for their 'ahem' quality!

Aaah, Ann Summers Kinky! I think your outfit would probably be better too, Ann Summers are not known for their 'ahem' quality!

Other leather outfit from Ann Summers is sort of kinky short leather skirt thingy. Worse could try other 'ahem' shops.