Party Outfits (themes discussion)

Harriettaa

Have fun if you do get as many people as you want for a pirate theme, but I've been to far too many pirate themes to want another one just yet haha :blush: I look forward to seeing these Elizabeth Swann and Captain Jack costumes! (it feels weird now writing Captain Jack and meaning Sparrow not Harkness...)

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun if you do get as many people as you want for a pirate theme, but I've been to far too many pirate themes to want another one just yet haha :blush: I look forward to seeing these Elizabeth Swann and Captain Jack costumes! (it feels weird now writing Captain Jack and meaning Sparrow not Harkness...)

I realised after I wrote that there may be confusion. I'd just like to point out I meant I'd be Mr. Harkness not Sparrow on Saturday night. I'm confusing myself now, I swear lol.

How many different Jacks can we get in a room lol

Well, let's see... In the fandoms that leap immediately to mind, there are four captains (working backwards through time settings): Jack Harkness, the real Jack Harkness, Jack Sparrow and Jack Aubrey. Then there's Colonel (later General) Jack O'Neill. Of course there are many possible interpretations of the Jack-in-the-box. And the name 'Ianto' is a diminutive version of 'Ifan', which is Welsh for 'John', so that may count, too.

Maybe we should all call ourselves Jack on Saturday night.

Edited by Blackbird

How many different Jacks can we get in a room lol

Well, let's see... In the fandoms that leap immediately to mind, there are four captains (working backwards through time settings): Jack Harkness, the real Jack Harkness, Jack Sparrow and Jack Aubrey. Then there's Colonel (later General) Jack O'Neill. Of course there are many possible interpretations of the Jack-in-the-box. And the name 'Ianto' is a diminutive version of 'Ifan', which is Welsh for 'John', so that may count, too.

Maybe we should all call ourselves Jack on Saturday night.

Jack Bauer.

Dunno who he is but I have seen his name around

I only just read the party themes thread and this today.

I think deleting whole threads can be a bit extreme, and i can understand why people are annoyed with it, but for the hub overall i just think that sometimes the complianing is a bit stupid.

I'm not saying its wrong to voice your opinoin if its bad, because i do aswell, but people complain about the hotel, the guests, the parties, the ticket prices and more, and i just think whats silly is the people who complain and start big debates about a problem they've found or something they don't like and then say they don't know if they're still gunna buy a ticket...!

If you want to buy a ticket, or you already have, then thats a decision you have to make and you stick with it, and if you don't want to go, then you don't have to, but people should stop trying to change every tiny imperfection just to suit everything to themselves, because sometimes reading it can actually make you feel depressed.

Love the PJ idea for the Hen night party, but I'll have to get some decent PJs though :YAHOO: lol

I think i have an idea of what i might wear for the saturday night party, not sure about sunday though, I'll have to discuss it with my friend :thumbup:

Edited by torchwoodangel93

Is anyone going as the Joker Fri/Sat (particularly Sat), and/or is anyone going ast Police/Convicts on Fri?

If it's pirates, I would be tempted to go as Guybrush Threepwood

That's a fabulous idea! Go for it!!!!

lol I hope you know who Guybrush is and are not just humouring me!

Monkey Island :WINCE::(

Is anyone going as the Joker Fri/Sat (particularly Sat), and/or is anyone going ast Police/Convicts on Fri?

Monkey Island ;):wub:

Dude, you've just earned my epic respect

Monkey Island ;):firedevil:

Dude, you've just earned my epic respect

Thank you *bows* :grump:

Outfit for hen night is turning into a right disaster as i do not want to be drunken hussy looking for a quick shag. =/ Can't see what else there is but Claires.

This looks awesome! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Deluxe-Catwoman-PVC-...id=p3286.c0.m14

What time is the last party?

Just saw price and ouch :firedevil:

Last party is I think 6:30 or 8:30 start.

Got talking to someone after SWA 2 and have epic idea for PJ party that is dedicated to Gareth but won't to not say here cos he'd read it and know so anyone on Twitter please yell for more info.

Edited by owl post 1992

Outfit for hen night is turning into a right disaster as i do not want to be drunken hussy looking for a quick shag. =/ Can't see what else there is but Claires.

This looks awesome! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Deluxe-Catwoman-PVC-...id=p3286.c0.m14

What time is the last party?

Just saw price and ouch :grump:

Last party is I think 6:30 or 8:30 start.

Got talking to someone after SWA 2 and have epic idea for PJ party that is dedicated to Gareth but won't to not say here cos he'd read it and know so anyone on Twitter please yell for more info.

Damn, not on Twitter, so I'll have to wait until the party, unless you have an lj :firedevil:;)