Amazing Guest Announcement coming soon!

showmasters

this person has not done any event in the UK or US

:D

ah man, that rules out RDA, im sure hes done stuff in the us, ok my money is on someone old school then and i recon from a big movie could it be someone as big as connery or ford? i doubt it but man that would be AMAZING

ah man, that rules out RDA, im sure hes done stuff in the us, ok my money is on someone old school then and i recon from a big movie could it be someone as big as connery or ford? i doubt it but man that would be AMAZING

RDA has done something in Canada if you don't count the promo stuff, but he has been to the UK.

But that means my Zachary Quinto guess is out as well.

I would say Hayden Christensen, but he hasn't done that much besides Star Wars, so he would be out per the other hints.

Ian McKellen?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

RDA has done something in Canada if you don't count the promo stuff, but he has been to the UK.

But that means my Zachary Quinto guess is out as well.

I would say Hayden Christensen, but he hasn't done that much besides Star Wars, so he would be out per the other hints.

Ian McKellen?

what did rick do in the uk?

hayden was quite good in shattered glass and ok in jumper, but not great i guess lol

mckellen would be cool

Im hoping for more guest announced after the amazing guest also, i really want more doctors and companions and sg1