Latest Guest Announcement - Misha Collins

showmasters

Complete lies dude!!! The only person you would be more excited about would be Daddy!!! Oh god now I'm imaging Daddy and Hot Angel at the same event......... cries...

Oh don't now I'm hyperventilating......

Sorry!! I can't help where my brain goes especially on a day where I find out I can meet HOT ANGEL!!!!

oh lord.... JDM!!!

=x=

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complete lies dude!!! The only person you would be more excited about would be Daddy!!! Oh god now I'm imaging Daddy and Hot Angel at the same event......... cries...

Sorry!! I can't help where my brain goes especially on a day where I find out I can meet HOT ANGEL!!!!

oh lord.... JDM!!!

=x=

I think my Mum would melt in a puddle if they got JDM - I mean I would be on the ceiling with happiness - but I would love to see her get her dream guest, lol!

oh lord.... JDM!!!

=x=

I think my Mum would melt in a puddle if they got JDM - I mean I would be on the ceiling with happiness - but I would love to see her get her dream guest, lol!

forget my mum! I would be in a puddle after melting on the ceiling! lol.

=x=

Saw this earlier and have just regained some sort of composure to post.

:YAHOO::D:dance:

I can't think of a better way to start the week,

thank you thank you thank you. :thumbup:

Someone might want to check the veracity of this report. He's not on the official website:

http://www.collectormania.com/london/londonhome.html

And he just posted to Twitter (and I quote:)

"A minion just wrote, "glad to hear you'll be at collectormania," which begs the question: What is collectormania and why will I be there?"

http://twitter.com/mishacollins/

Just sayin'.

Cheers ~

Erin

The website isn't always updated straight away - all the announcements usually take place here first.

And if you read his Twitter he has since posted about this event and posted a link directly to this thread :thumbup:

• Moderators

Yep, everything is announced here first. Then I put the information on Twitter so people know too.

But honestly, guests don't always know what they've been signed up for. It's usually the agents that do the sorting out! :thumbup:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!

There was a huge outburst of jumping on my bed whilst going OMG over and over lol I think i may die of happiness now that i have calmed myself enough to type this XD He is my favorite Supernatural charcter and OMG i cant think of anthing else to type except for OMG at the moment XD

:YAHOO:

OMG BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER! I missed out on another con and simply HAVE to meet him!! Ive a sneaky feeling he could sell out :YAHOO: so i hope i'm lucky :)

*edited*

Please don't mention other events, thank you :YAHOO:

EDIT: Sorry DavidB, i just realised i wasnt supposed to mention the name (im an idiot).

Edited by lozwinter

• Moderators

OMG BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER! I missed out on another con and simply HAVE to meet him!! Ive a sneaky feeling he could sell out :YAHOO: so i hope i'm lucky :)

As this isn't a "convention" it shouldn't be as limited as it would be, so he shouldn't really 'sell out'.

As long as you get there early and get a 'virtual queue' ticket for him, you should be fine to get his autograph. And assuming he does a photo shoot, they don't often sell out.

As this isn't a "convention" it shouldn't be as limited as it would be, so he shouldn't really 'sell out'.

As long as you get there early and get a 'virtual queue' ticket for him, you should be fine to get his autograph. And assuming he does a photo shoot, they don't often sell out.

forget autographs i want a talk